Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk / poor fitting time and customer care
Poor workmanship and customer service.
First off the surveyor measured our windows wrong so none of them fitted. It then took another 4 attempts, 2 no shows and across nearly 2 months for our windows to be fitted with various issues being the cause from still not fitting, no glass being made and the window not being made to specification.
When trying to complain about this using the customer care line I (a 5 month pregnant lady at the time) was swore at down the telephone by a lady from Pre-installation to which I tried to complain about using the online service but recieved no feedback about this.
I advise not to use! A lot cheaper but a lot more hassle!
More Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Safestyle UK - Totally unprofessional 
- Safestyle UK - Awful customer service 
- Safestyle UK - Harassment 
- Safestyle UK - Composite door and panel 
- Safestyle UK - Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - payment not received
- Safestyle UK - Bad windows / doors 
- Safestyle UK - Phone calls and cold callers
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - window fitting.
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - front door