Safecart — safecart product activation: advanced privacy and malware protect
I accepted a charge for Cumputer Tune of £13.18 ON 3 December and your system then billed me for a product I DID Not request. The item is: Privacy and Malware Protect and you billed me £18.20. You charged my mastercard with £35.26.
I have not downloaded any of the software and request that you cancel the order and refund me the full ampount.
Your receipt ID is: X6PK-G0312181620-16MFV.
I already have the required protection for my computer and only wanted to speed it up, and I do object to being billed for a product I had not requested.
I expect to hear from yourselves within 24 hours for a full refund of the money you have taken from my mastercard and cancellation of the agreement.
N M Pannell
More Safecart Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Safe Cart - software charge-no product 
- [Resolved] www.safecart.com - fraud 
- [Resolved] Safecart.com - charge not authorized 
- Safecart.com - pc cleaner 
- Safe Cart - unauthorized charges 
- Safecart.com - foreign transaction fee 
- [Resolved] Safecart - payment in error
- Safecart - I bought their anti virus software but not only did not work but damaged my comp severely 
- Regcure / Paretologic / Safecart - unable to reach re: double billing
- [Resolved] Safecart - kjøp av safecart pchelp1 855 432 0727