Safecart / unauthorized charges

I have been rip off by this company, they got access to my credit card and charged to my card a product I don't have or want or ordered. I have request a refund and have not gotten it and would like a refund as I am person in my 80's and do not know how to use the computer, my daughter is making this report for me.

Je

Comments

Ch
  6th of Apr, 2009

Hello,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this issue. Please rest assured that we would be happy to help and resolve this matter for you. To d so, please contact us directly.

Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also contact us by email at customerservice@safecart.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Christine
SafeCart Customer Support
www.SafeCart.com

Li
  14th of Jun, 2009

As I said this company charged my credit card 49.90 for which I have no clue what it is for. And you can't get a hold of them by phone..only by internet and then the company name never comes up. The message says go to www.safecart.com/order lookup but that never comes up on the list when you go to that sight.

Au
  12th of Jun, 2011

My paypal account has been charged 3 times for SafeCart. I didn't have a clue what it even was. I have sent e-mails but no response. I am getting ready to report them and call an attorney because this seems to be occuring each month. Let me know if anyone can help

Sa
  6th of Jul, 2011

Hello autigger88,

Please contact SafeCart.com by phone at 1-855-432-0727 or by email at customerservice@safecart.com we would be happy to assist you in regards to these charges.

Regards,
Kristy

SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com

Jo
  4th of May, 2013

Two charges made to Master Card, one for $10.77, the other for $22.69, both are unauthorized.