Safecart / unauthorized charges

I have been rip off by this company, they got access to my credit card and charged to my card a product I don't have or want or ordered. I have request a refund and have not gotten it and would like a refund as I am person in my 80's and do not know how to use the computer, my daughter is making this report for me.

D  6th of Apr, 2009 by

First and foremost I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this issue. Please rest assured that we would be happy to help and resolve this matter for you. To d so, please contact us directly.

Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also contact us by email at customerservice@safecart.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

SafeCart Customer Support
N  14th of Jun, 2009 by
As I said this company charged my credit card 49.90 for which I have no clue what it is for. And you can't get a hold of them by phone..only by internet and then the company name never comes up. The message says go to www.safecart.com/order lookup but that never comes up on the list when you go to that sight.
A  12th of Jun, 2011 by
My paypal account has been charged 3 times for SafeCart. I didn't have a clue what it even was. I have sent e-mails but no response. I am getting ready to report them and call an attorney because this seems to be occuring each month. Let me know if anyone can help
N  6th of Jul, 2011 by
Hello autigger88,

Please contact SafeCart.com by phone at 1-855-432-0727 or by email at customerservice@safecart.com we would be happy to assist you in regards to these charges.

SafeCart Customer Service
N  4th of May, 2013 by
Two charges made to Master Card, one for $10.77, the other for $22.69, both are unauthorized.

SafeCart Logo SafeCart