Ruth's Chris Steak House / quality of steak
We came in on September 29, 2017 to celebrate our Anniversary. We ordered a T-bone cooked Medium-Well. The steak was in-fact cooked as requested, however, the meat tasted like something from Western Sizzlin' with the terrible off-flavor. A short time later we ate at Logan's Steak House and had a 6 oz sirloin with a delightful flavor.
There is just no excuse for the price paid for the "Steak Alone" that it would taste like it did.
I've dined at Ruth's Chris twice before. One of those times the steak was wonderful. The last time was about like this. I thought it was just a fluke. But apparently not.
It is my opinion that you can't fix something that you don't know about. So I'm sharing this with you.
Have a blessed day.
More Ruth's Chris Steak House Complaints & Reviews
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - service /racist 
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - bad services and no refund 
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - racially biased customer service
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - negative racial atmosphere 
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - 30 years plus of loyalty disrespectful manager 
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - steak, management.
- [Resolved] Ruth's Chris Steak House - host and my treatment
- [Resolved] Ruth's Chris Steak House - food
- Ruth Chris Steakhouse - food
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - ruth chris puerto rico - 5961 ave isla verde, carolina, pr 00979, united states