RugsUSA / Bad service
I ordered a rug online from RugsUSA and an Order Info email was generated and said that I would receive a shipping confirmation email once the order was shipped.
After about three weeks and no word from the company, I clicked on the track link on my order confirmation with a query about my rug. No response.
After numerous emails in various ways (info @; live chat; reply to ads, etc.) and two telephone calls--all with promises to contact me with information, I have still not been contacted.
When I talk with someone at customer service, and I use that term loosely, they can't tell me anything. Amazing in this day of computers that the company rep couldn't give me one bit of information about my order.
I buy items online fairly often and have never had such an issue. I have never bought, or tried to buy, anything from RugsUSA and will never try again.
I just wanted what looked like a beautiful rug but it is apparent that I will have to try and find it elsewhere.
More RugsUSA Complaints & Reviews
- Rugs USA - Customer Service/Quality of product 
- Rugs USA - Won't refund money
- Rugs USA - Wrong rug, won't ship return label
- Rugs USA - Force you to pay for something you don't even order: Even the BBB can't get a response
- RugsUSA - Never received product. Pathetic exuse for customer &service&
- Rugs USA - I'll never order from here again
- Rugs USA - rug
- Rugs USA - rug order mishandled!
- Rugs USA - poor customer service
- Rugs USA - Purchased rug never shows up