Ruby Tuesday — burnt salmon and charred vegetables
We went on lunch break so we didn't have time to do it over, but the salmon was literally black and charred as well as the Veggetables on both of our plates. The steak on the other plate was over cooked as well. I barely ate any of it and we both did not enjoy it. The service was bad and the server purposely avoided our table until the end because she knew it looked bad.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Norfolk, VA She never brought the biscuits after telling us twice she would so we never got them. My side order wasn't what I asked for either. We were too busy on lunch to tell the manager. Horrible experience. Not worth our money at all. We come here very often and we're extremely disappointed. If there's a next time we go, I hope it goes a whole lot better.
[protected]@hotmail.com is my email address.
More Ruby Tuesday Complaints & Reviews
- Ruby Tuesday - your commercial 
- Ruby Tuesday's - dresscode 
- Ruby Tuesday - awful experience 
- Ruby Tuesday - general manager 
- Ruby Tuesday - commercials 
- Ruby Tuesday - i am complaining about the service our family received on sun. may 8, 2016 (mother's day) 
- Ruby Tuesday - food
- Ruby Tuesday - salad food bar and entree
- Ruby Tuesday At Independence Mall - manager very rude 
- Ruby Tuesday - the whole service