Royal Indian Raj / Lies and Deception
I put in an enormous amount of money as a share holder of Royal Indian Raj on the basis of CEO Manoj Benjamin's word that he would get it to the market trading within two years at the most. Well, it has been 8 (eight) years later and the only thing he has truly accomplished is stealing money from more suckers like myself. This man is truly a scam artist personified. He drives fancy cars and lives in a high end home while picking up bills for everyone at the bars. I would highly recommend any one NOT to invest in this crook. It will be a cold day in hell when anyone sees any of their investments or deposits from this company. There's a reason they are not getting their permits! Can anyone say "unprofessional, pompous and rude?"
I will be holding my breath for a long time before I get any of my money back - buyer beware.
More Royal Indian Raj Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Indian Raj - Permissions Approval is Meaningless 
- Royal Indian Raj - RG Villas - helpless situation 
- Royal Indian Raj - Fraud and Deception 
- Royal Indian Raj - hard evidence against riric by riric - rgvillas developer 
- Royal Indian Raj - Royal Indian Raj - RG Villas Developer - Questionable Business Practices 
- Royal Indian Raj - Cleared of Fraud
- Royal Indian Raj - Ex Employees posting Internet Liable 
- Royal Indian Raj - Fraud Allegations - new lawsuits 
- Royal Indian Raj - Tax write-off 
- Royal Indian Raj - Royal Indian Raj CEO Manoj Benjamin Caught In Web of Lies