RoseWe.comshipment never received and no help from customer service

N Jun 29, 2016 Review updated:

I ordered 3 swimsuits on June 7, 2016 and paid for expedited service of 6-7 days. It is now June 29, 2016 and I have not received my products. When I contacted customer support about receiving updated tracking information, I was told they did not have any. When I asked for a refund on my shipping they said they would refund it when I received my items. That was a week ago. They offered some "huge bonus discount" but would not say what it was and said I would get it once I received my items. This is unacceptable. My friend ordered from them with regular shipping and got her products within 2 weeks. This makes no sense and I am highly upset because I spent a large amount of money and needed these items for various trips I have, one of which passed and I had to improvise a replacement. I would like that they either 2 day ship my items I requested with no extra cost to me or refund my order 100%

• N
      Jul 02, 2016

I had almost the exact same experience. Paid for expedited delivery in June. My order is still in 'processing' mode. We need to shut this site down.