[Resolved] Rooms To Go / unethical behavior/acceptance now

1 2375 international speedway blvdDaytona Beach Floridadaytona beach, United States

today 1/5/2015 I went into rooms to go to look at another mattress in which I have a warranty on, in which I asked Acceptance now about my warranty on the mattress and it was stated to me by acceptance now that I do not have a warranty because it has been over a year. so I spoke to them concerning a rep for rooms to go about my warranty on the mattress . The tech came out on Monday 1/4/2016 and said that the mattress need to be replaced and then today 1/5/2015 came into store to have mattress replaced. I was charged an extra 99.00 for delivery and 29.00 over the price of the replacement mattress. How can rooms to go charge a fee for the merchandise that they sell and when I bought this mattress from them they did not tell me if the mattress need to be replaced that I would have to pay extra for the mattress. This is the worse furniture store that I have ever dealt with. I am going on FB, Twitter and every social media to let everyone know that this store is a complete rip off and have no consecration for the customer. Now acceptance now is the biggest rip off too and the rep will call you everyday until you make a payment and if you purchase the insurance in case you lose your job they do not pay that is a rip off too. acceptance now should be removed from the store because if room to go have to have a rental agent to help them get business will rooms to go should close their doors and never open again. for the next year I am going to let everyone know never go to rooms to go becaue this store is a rip off and they do not a hoot about the customer or anyone that come through the door . I plan to seek legal actions because if rooms to go and acceptance now can rip consumer off everyone need to know what they are dealing with. I want my money back and a letter from this store apologizing for the bad customer service that I received from this store pissed off customer

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jan 06, 2016

Rooms To Go offers a variety of finance possibilities to fit all of our customer’s needs. While some may be more appealing than others, we try to help out as many of our customers by providing different options to them.

Re