Roku / unauthorized company posing as roku
As you requested, we are notifying you of an online, phone or mail order charge. A charge of ($usd) 69.99 was authorized at netpros llc on 07/03/2017 11:38:28 am edt.
This is what I got after installing my new roku.
I thought I was conducting business with roku.
I did this from the roku website, so I thought it was ok. After
Getting all my info, they charged me $69.00 to proceed!
I still thought I was dealing with roku until I was told that it was another company that assisted roku!
I feel that this is fraud.
I will stop payment for this.
More Roku Complaints & Reviews
- Roku - bad service 
- Roku - customer service is a joke! 
- Roku - customer service
- Roku Inc / Roku Hd - customer service 
- Roku - no refund on returned item 
- Roku - watching the lifetime channel
- Roku - scam artist
- Roku - roku stick
- Roku - having to buy a security program on my computer before stick would be activated
- Roku - roku ultra remote & customer service