Rodis Law Group / stole my money

1 CA, United States Review updated:

The Rodis Law group told me they could modify my loan. I paid them $3500 back in 12-09 and now they are shut down from the FTC. Mr Ron Rodis himself is a lying ###. His cell number is [protected]. He owes me my $3500 since they did nothing for me other then stole my money.

If anyone who reads this, we all need to file a class action law suit against this ###...The FTC need to take them to court so we can get our many back and then Ron Rodis needs to go to jail for theft.

If anyone want to jump in and do a class action law suit, please count me in. my email is: jkopp@cox.net

Jk

Comments

• Jj
      29th of Sep, 2009

Same here guys!!! Have waiting to hear something about this outfit that FTC shut down back in May after they scammed me for 3500 as well...and additionally - they still have my original docs ( that they always would say was with their legal department) !!! I need to get those back!!!

Please include me in class action suit as well -

thanks
    John

jjrazo918@aol.com

• So
      30th of Sep, 2009

Doesn't anyone do any research anymore?? You guys came to this country and thought it would be THAT different here? Too bad.

• Pr
      9th of Oct, 2009

i got hit for 2400.00. IS there a chance we can our money back . What is the latest anyone here anything.

Andrew R.

• Wi
      18th of Nov, 2009

Rodis Law Group said my fee was $3, 500, but took over $4, 000 out of my checking account. I lost my home and my savings. Count me in for a class action. Please keep me informed of any updates. BTW, I did research Ron Rodis before I hired him, and he was in good standing with the CA State Bar, so whoever posted the "Doesn't anyone do any research anymore??" can kiss all of our...*!@#$!!!