Robert Kahra / unethical, cheater, unlicensed,thief

1 2628 W. Calle Vista Dr, Rialto Ca 92377Inland Empire, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 909-900-6820

This is an unlicensed contractor who has dozens of civil cases against him and his so called company, the better business bureau does not have all of the bad information pertaining to this man on their site, his contractors license was cancelled by the contractors state license board. Don't bother with this guy, even if you take him to court he wont show up, God knows why he is not in jail considering all of the people who have already sued this guy. His name is Robert Allan Kahra and also goes by Bob only, he cheats people all over the inland empire and subcontracts jobs and doesn't pay the contractors, if you are a contractor that has recently done a job for this guy and you did not collect money, immediately put a lien on the property otherwise you'll never see your money. He has outstanding law suits in almost every county in southern california. Stay away from him.
He uses and alternate number of [protected] and also goes by Kahra & Sons Painting and Handyman Services, His sons are Josh A Kahra and Gregory C Phillips.

Comments

• Ah
      20th of Apr, 2011

I've had the same problems with him. I even made the mistake of referring him to two friends. One, he took a deposit and the other he did some work and never returned.

• Bo
      2nd of Feb, 2018

Hello. I'm not sure who you guys are and why you are posting such negative comments about me but I've worked on, restored and helped THOUSANDS of people in my career. I did slip into a small slum of alcoholism and may have made some mistakes in business however NONE were with harmful intentions. I must of done something right if I was "Referred to two friends". If you feel I have wronged you, or you fell victim to poor decision making or things didn't go right on your project, let me know and I'll do my best to make it right.