Rich Dad Coaching — Cancellation
I signed up for the Rich Dad personal coaching on a Thursday, requested cancellation on the following Monday.
During my initial phone call where I agreed to sign up for the personal coaching plan, I was told the charges would be $6983 in Canadian funds. However, my Visa was charged for $6298 US funds, which after the exchange rate was $7151.13 in Canadian funds. This is a discrepancy of $168.13 charged more than I was told.
For various reasons, including the price variance, I chose to cancel my order before I received the package. After several days of confusion, I was able to confirm that my package had indeed been cancelled and was in the process of being refunded.
After checking my VISA statement today, I am frustrated to find that due to the exchange rate I was only refunded $7028.62. There is now a $122.51 charge on my VISA which requires payment.
I sent them an email asking what is their compensation policy in such matters?
Well, the response was :
" We received your letter about the exchange rates difference on your refund. Unfortunately we do not pay for the difference in exchange rates. When you enrolled in the program you should have been told that you were being charged is USD.
At this point, there is no additional refund that can be offered.
I had hoped with Robert's reputation I would not fall prey to something like this, and I understand that they have no control over the exchange rates. However, they did tell me that it would be in Canadian $...
You can bet that I will be telling everyone I know about this poor customer service and tell them not to bother signing up for anything.
More Rich Dad Coaching Complaints & Reviews
- Wealth Intelligence Academy / Rich Dad Education - False Advertising, Aggressive Marketing, Predatory Practices 
- Rich Dad Education - Education scam 
- Rich Dad Coaching - Entrepreneurial Coaching a Total Rip-Off 
- [Resolved] Tigrent Rich Dad Poor Student - The puppet master lee escobar 
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Rip Off 
- Rich Dad Education - Robbed 
- Rich Dad Education - PROGRAM
- Rich Dad Education 3 Day Seminar - Misleading Advertising Seminar
- Rich Dad Coaching - They are artists, who hunts for the money
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - rip ypur of big time,please do not trust this people