[Resolved] RewardsZone USAI was told to except 1 more offer and I would receive my $1000 walmart gift card

I completed the suggested offers to receive my $1000 gift card and now I can't contact them to receive it.They keep telling you to complete 1 more offer to get your 1000 gift card and then they don't come back to you. They don't even give you any type of reply screen on your messages or anything. There is no telephone number or web address to contact them.

• Resolution statement

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Hello,

We have a Contact Us page link on the bottom of every one of our sites. Please feel free to submit an inquiry from there.
    We checked your email address in the system [protected]@yahoo.com and see that you only completed 3 offers.

Please note that to qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers.

RewardZone USA

Ma
Sep 25, 2018

Comments

• Go
      Oct 06, 2018

yep that's what they're going to continue to do a scam people because that's all they know how to [censored]ing do they scare me pretty good and I never received my $1, 000 Walmart card from them and I will complain and complain until I get something back in return because I am disabled and I have a daughter that I take care of and that would have helped me out with food and clothes and schooling stuff for my daughter but obviously know they're not going to do it because they don't want to pay it cuz they don't want to pay everybody in the United States they want to Rob it's all blind it's bad enough we can't afford food by now if we can't afford closed or this or that because they're making her [censored]ing thing in this world expensive come on now it's [censored]

• 9w
      Oct 06, 2018

@GoTFooLEDNoTCooL theres a saying talk to the hand because that is all that will happen

• Re
      Oct 17, 2018

@GoTFooLEDNoTCooL Please reach out to [protected]@rewardZoneusa.com so that we can properly investigate your incentive claim. Please be sure to read and understand the Terms & Conditions of our program.

• Re
      Oct 17, 2018

@9wood 9wood - Please stop posting false claims against us on everyone's complaint. We operate a promotional marketing company and clearly state the program's participation guidelines, which includes purchase requirements. These requirements, when met, will earn the consumer the gift card they were promised.

• Da
      May 28, 2019

This is extremely upsetting. Its amazing how many times I’ve completed these people’s offers. I’ve spent money to complete the offers. I’ve not canceled offers right away and there are lot of offers there’s a lot of offers that may already have and By the looks of it when I try to claim the offer and complete the offer it doesn’t go through. You should be able to claim any offer you’ve already had the app or not. This is joke.