ReUnion.com / Charged my PayPal account after cancellation
I have a paypal account. I signed up with reunion.com for a subscription for 36.00. I found the people I wanted to see and I canceled the account well in advance of the resubscription date. They charged my paypal account anyways. I wrote to them to get the charge reversed. They did not write back. I wrote again, asking them to reverse the charge. They did not write back. I filed a complaint with paypal. Reunion did not respond. I filed a resolution with paypal and paypal said they could do nothing. I am out 36.00 after I had canceled the account months in advance.
More ReUnion.com Complaints & Reviews
- ReUnion.com - Misrepresentation, unethical customer service 
- ReUnion.com - School reunion website 
- ReUnion.com - privacy invasion and phishing 
- ReUnion.com - Scam and cheating
- ReUnion.com - Identity Theft 
- ReUnion.com - EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK HARVESTING
- ReUnion.com - Scaping E-Mail List 
- ReUnion.com - unauthorized renewal of membership 
- ReUnion.com - Invasion of my privacy 
- ReUnion.com - Buyer beware!