Retro Fitness - Moorestown / poor mgmt - temperature issues
Retro moorestown, nj gym has daily evening temperatures of 72 plus degrees.in fact the thermo read 76 degrees in the locker room which was very much cooler than anywhere else. the humidity is also at least 80% every evening during the week. who wants to get on a treadmill at 72 - 75 degrees. is this what we pay for. complaints do nothing as I have already complained. if it wasn't for the non-cancel, non-refund contracts they issue for 1 year and the non-refund trainer contract I also have, I would never step foot in the place. for now I am surviving there but they will not get a recommendation and they will get a non-renewal notice.
More Retro Fitness - Moorestown Complaints & Reviews
- Retro Fitness - membership cancelation hoops 
- [Resolved] ABC Finacial / Retro Fitness - scam and fraud tactics to get fees 
- Retro Fitness - cancelation 
- Retro Fitness - 60 days cancel
- Retro Fitness - cancellation and contract policy
- Retro Fitness - keep charging me after cancellation. thieves!
- Retro Fitness/ABC Financial - gym cancellation
- Retro Fitness - membership cancellation issue 
- Retro Fitness - personal training
- Retro Fitness - how to get out of a 2 year contract