Resveratrol Ultra / Cancellation Policy

1 2040 NE 16 3rd St. #305North Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-949-0138

I placed an order on 4/17/09 at approximately 10:00 for the Resveraltrol Ultra. I decided to cancel this product so I called the customer service number-[protected]) and talked to Sarah at 11:00. She informed me that she couldn't cancel this order-even though it had only been placed 1 hour before. She said that I would have to receive the order, refuse it, then send it back to the company. I then asked to speak to a manager(Jane) who gave me pretty much the same story, with the exception that this was their "policy" not to cancel an order even if someone tried to cancel within 5 minutes of placing an order. I asked to speak to someone over her and she told me the only person in a higher position than her was the president of the company and she wasn't allowed to transfer my call to that person. She continued to recite her same message over again-which I'm sure she was trained to do-that she could't cancel my order and that I would have to receive it and send it back. So let me get this right; The order I want to cancel and had placed only 1 hour ago, will be shipped and charged to my credit card. I will then have to send it back, wait for the company to receive it, then wait for the company to credit my account(which I'm wondering will happen). I feel this is a waste of my time and money!!! I realize this company is in business to make money, but at what cost to consumers.

An

Comments

• Ka
      1st of May, 2009

This same company is trying to pull the same stunt on me. My credit card company has warned me about them.

• Jp
      5th of Jun, 2009
    Resveratrol Ultra - Non refund or shipment of product
    California

I ordered the sample product understanding that I had to cancel within a certain time frame not to have automatic shipments and have my account charged. I called and cancelled and their rep told me I was within the cancellation period and no charge would be made to my account. My account was charged for the product and shipping anyway. I called back and was told my cancellation was not done in time by the second rep. Not only did they refuse to refund the the amount, I was charged extra and no product was sent. In essence, they kept the money and the product. Be sure to buy stock in this company, for their online scam is makingthem millions.

• Pb
      9th of Jun, 2009

I ordered Resveratrol Ultra for $0.99 and took it for a month with no visible changes. A month later I was surprised to received another bottle in the mail. I called them at 1-866-656-9500, 1-866-611-8489, and 1-866-949-0138 with no results. I called my bank and The Top Body Cleanse Health had charged me $83.18 with phone no. 1-800-244-2575. I called that number and they canceled my order with email instructructions to follow in 2-3 days on how to return the bottle.

• Ne
      14th of Jun, 2009

When I first ordered the "FREE" sample for $3.95 shipping, I did not see any indication on the site of continued shipments which I would have to cancel, nor that I would have to cancel the "trial" within 15 days or be billed the retail amount. That information is there on the main website currently.

I have been billed 1.95, 2.00 and 83.17 twice by ExpressBerry - appearantly in Israel and $.99, 1.00, 83.18, and 88.00 from DIRECT RESV - appearantly in Florida?

Total out of pocket for me at this point is 351.38 for my one FREE bottle, I have received NOTHING else form this company. Their billing email account referenced in their terms and conditions rejects email as the account does not exits, And they have yet to answer the phone for me.

This is all within 30days. I used a paypal debit card and have engaged them to reverse the charges, but I have a bad feeling that I am stuck and will need to change my card to stop this fraud.

20th of Jun, 2009

Here is the CPA network promoting this Resveratrol Ultra scam:

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/index.php?function=search&search=ultra

Neverblue

13th of Jul, 2009
    Resveratrol Ultra - 87.13 chg
    Hollywood
    Florida

I ordered a so called "free trial" on the internet and paid on my credit card a chg of 1.95 and 2.00 on 4/10 all ok for shipping handling I was told..I received the bottle... and then a chg of $87.13 appeared on my Visa on 4/29 and I called the company and was told due to the fact I did not cancel in 2 wks it was a membership chg and they could do nothing about it...I have been dealing with Capital One Visa since Apr...filling out forms, phone calls etc to the dispute dept and the fraud dept today to no avail...I am not printing and sending to Capital One copies of the numerous complaints re: this company Reservatrol Ultra and I better get satisfaction from Capital One...they keep saying I do not have the proper cancellation info etc. I am fed up as this is a scam for sure and I will never again purchase on line one of these so called offers. Capital One Visa should not be associated with this company...I would cancel my Visa but I was told I will lose my travel points...I will not pay this chg of $87.13

• Gr
      15th of Jul, 2009

I too ordered the "FREE" trail for $.99 and was shocked to see a charge on my credit card BEFORE I even received the product! When I called to have the charge reversed, I was met with the same "customer service" described above. I talked with three different people and they all just kept repeating their "terms and conditions" and wouldn't budge on the refund until I said I was going to contact the Attorney General's office to file a complaint. That changed their tune real fast and I am getting a refund.

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! IT'S A TOTAL RIP OFF!

• Al
      25th of Jul, 2009

okay lets do a class action law suit on this company resveratrol ultra i return the product back on time. they still took it out my account as well. i can be reach by e-mail alvina_simpson@yahoo.com

• Lo
      28th of Jul, 2009

I all so order afree trail. got bill for much more. it really is a scam. but i did call this number 866 667 0877 they did not give me a refund but thank God i got other orders from being sent. at less i hope so. its a ripe off. dont order any thing from these people.

• 19
      28th of Jul, 2009

I just got off the phone with Resveratrol Ultra customer service and realized that I got scammed as well. I returned a trial shipment and an unopened bottle on July 2. This was received by their company on Jul 6 as proof by USPS postal delivery confirmation. This is also how I cancelled my order (via this mail communication). I received my credit card billyesterday and they have continued to charge my account for $90 and have not refunded the returned product. They indicated that they needed an 'RMA number' to refund any $. However, I told them that I included the RMA number with the merchandise that I returned to them on July 2 and no longer have this RMA number with me. I stressed that their policy did not indicate to keep the RMA number for the product and call customer service, but to return the product with the RMA number. This exactly what I did. I mailed the product to Resveratrol Ultra, 3007 Greene St., Hollywood, FL 33022. They are refusing to refund my credit card without an RMA #. This customer service person indicated the company is Barry Folger, INC and address is 314 E. Dania Beach Blvd., Suite 117, Dania Beach, FL 33004. I WILL report them to Better Business Bureau.

• So
      29th of Jul, 2009
    Resveratrol Ultra - unauthorized charge
    3007 Greene Street
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 866-949-0138
    reservatrolultra.com

I ordered the "free sample" online. I paid $3.95 shipping and handling.
    I received the product three weeks later and was charged the same day
    $87.13 on my bank account. I immediately called the company and
    explained that I just received the product and had not had a chance to try it and decide if I wanted to order it. I was told that my 15 day trial period has expired and I was charged accordingly. I explained that I did not want the product if that was the case and demanded a full refund. I was told that I had to send the "free sample" back and once it
    was received, they would issue a refund. I spent $8.39 to return the
    product because I wanted a signature. They received the product on 7/27, I called today to ask about my refund and was told it takes approximately 7 business days for the transaction to go through the
    bank. That is their policy. I have repeatedly asked to speak to a supervisor or a manager and have always been told that person is not available. When I did speak to a person they told me that it is clearly stated on their "terms and policies and they were well within their rights to charge me. You have to check a tiny little box to go to their
    terms and policies page. It is not readily available. I hope that anyone reading this will not make the same mistake I made. Please DO NOT order from this company. They are a fraud.

• Bi
      1st of Aug, 2009

I agree!!

• Bi
      1st of Aug, 2009

I still agree!!!

• Mo
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Thank you all for your help. I have so far written several emails to the email address's listed below. Calling doesn't seem to be doing the trick so I believe a class action lawsuit is in order. We need to know our rights and to find a way to recoup our stolen money for/from Resveratrol. Let's continue to send emails to the address's below.

Neverblue

Advertise On Our Network
    sales@neverblue.com

• Ke
      7th of Aug, 2009

I was scammed as well. If anyone can give me guidance on how to get out of this, please let me know. I already disputed this with my credit card, but I feel like this won't have any luck since there were hidden terms I agreed to. I did go to myordersupport.com and have my account cancelled, but i can see my credit card being charged again. Please help. kendrick.kim@gmail.com. Thanks.

• Mc
      10th of Aug, 2009

I just spent 30 minutes on phone arguing with Resveratrol representative. I ordered the "free" trial for just postage of $3.95 billed to my credit card. Ordered on July 17 with a promise of receiving on July 21. Did not receive till August 1. They also sent a sample of anti-aging skin care. Which I did not want. Now my credid card has a bill of $87.13 which I did not authorize. I have not used either product. If I send it back they will credit my credit card. I BET!! What a fool I was to order.

• Re
      21st of Aug, 2009

I feel awful about letting this happen. I am currently trying to get a refund from Reveratrol Ultra. I have only been charged once, and I hope that is the last time. I called my bank and closed my checkcard, they said a credit can STILL be issued even if the card is closed. Good thing. I was charged bank fees for international charging. This company goes under several different names, RESVERA 877-819-2810, OXIDANT-RESV or OXIDANTRESV 800-2236572. I have spoken to these people numerous times. Sometimes they say sorry your free trial period was over when you canceled, other times that they are expediting my concern to the refund department. I have never received an email or a refund. It has been since early July that I ordered this product. I am still hopeful and we need to all bring them down. Maybe Oprah can do a show on this scam! Dr. Oz has promoted Resveratrol-BUT I am sure he would love to know about this scam that people are being pulled in to. These people don't care. No more ordering online for me..

• Gr
      31st of Aug, 2009

I got my refund! I got my refund! I got my refund! I don't know if it was my threat (or should I say promise) to report them to the Attorney General's office, or that I was so insistant on getting a refund, but I got an authroization #, put the product in a box with BIG BOLD RMA# written all over the box, and voila!

• Sc
      19th of Nov, 2009

For anyone else who has been scammed by this Resveratrol company, I went online to the Floriday Attorney General's office and filed an online complaint. It is very easy to do, and even though it is not the same as suing the company, it will make the Floriday Att'y. Gen. aware of this evil company and maybe shut them down!
    Everyone who has been scammed and tried to get their money back should file this complaint to STOP them!
    Fran Pierce