Response Processing Center / Deceptionally makes offer of Senior Final Expense Benefit look like a government assistance offer.

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

5-9-16 received postcard with my name and address indicated. Requested mailed back to have information sent for Senior Final Expense Benefits for Ohio Residents. At first glance it appears to be from Government. Closer inspection revealed no government ties, no company name, not even a phone number or street address. Internet search indicated scam alerts from several states and areas. I am offended and feel like a victim when such deceptive mail is received. Our mail system should not - continue - to allow these companies that use these tactics to continue. Once identified, they should be stopped and or fined. Continuance should require stiffer penalties. I am 70 and more capable than many seniors to research such mailings. These people prey on seniors and should be stopped.

Response Processing Center
Response Processing Center

Sh
May 9, 2016

Comments

• 2s
      1st of Apr, 2017

I got the exact same mailing, except mine stated it was for South Dakota residents! What a bunch of bull!!! I'd really like to know what company or business is sending these out! They should all be thrown in jail for preying on unsuspecting seniors! I'd like to get my hands around their neck... shame on them. Obviously these people have no morals, values or decency and care not about anyone except their own little money grubbing selfish butt heads that they've become! If it isn't illegal, it sure as hell should be!

8th of Apr, 2017

I'm in wisconsin, and when I received my first notice, i smelled a rat and tossed it as soon as I read the fine print that by signing you allow all these low life orgs to contact you by phone and mail. The second notice was worse, having the language that i was in trouble if i didn't respond.

Using black ink I covered my name and any id numbers, then i wrote something wicked, and mailed the piece back to them.
    Its postage paid, so it cost them 22 cents for nothing.

be sure to make sure they can't read your name and number, and don't sign it. duh.

• Sp
      21st of Apr, 2018

@jooltim You can tape that postcard to the top of a box with a brick in it, that way the postage they have to pay goes up a substantial amount.

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2017

It's for life insurance, if do not have the money in your bank for your funeral expenses, you could say I have life insurance, but did you get your life insurance to bay for your funeral or to give to your love one? I have life insurance for my wife and daughter, and final expense for my funeral. I love my family, do you?

• Te
      20th of Oct, 2017

@David wagdy deceptive practices and you are a predator

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2017

It's for life insurance, if do not have the money in your bank for your funeral expenses, or your love one have money. You could say I have life insurance, but did you get your life insurance to bay for your funeral or to give to your love one? I have life insurance for my wife and daughter, and final expense for my funeral. I love my family, do you?

• Te
      20th of Oct, 2017

deceptive practices, and you are a predator

• Ny
      11th of Jan, 2018

I got the post card but the return address name to whom I was to send it to didn't sound right to if not I would had mailed it and got scam, so iI decided to look it up on Google, and thanks to Google it give me the info...So once again Thank you much Google.⏰😁

• Ge
      10th of Mar, 2018

that is scam ; thank you Google!

• Sp
      21st of Apr, 2018

This mailing is still being sent out to Seniors as of April 14, 2018. Now Texas in the sights of these scam artists. There are already many photos posted in the comments above, so there is no need to post another one. I assure you what I received is an exact match, the only difference being the recipient's name and address and the barcode number. The only information they wanted was my date of birth, my spouse's date of birth and our phone number. That's all they need to hook you and make an attempt to obtain additional more detailed information at a later date. I was suspicious right away but I used to work for the Government. Someone unfamiliar with state & federal forms could easily be tricked into providing them more information. Be aware and stay informed.

• Be
      12th of Jul, 2018

I received the 2018 Death Benefit and Free Wal-Mart Gift Certificate information from P.O. Box 3012 Indianapolis, Indian 46209-9301 today in the mail. Knew right away it was a scam by the " http://www.ssa.gov/survivoplan/ifyou7.htm" internet address...there is no " s " after http meaning it is not a safe internet site. safe sites always include that "s". I did however try the address to see what came up and that web page is NOT FOUND. The scam is now in the state of North Carolina.

• Tr
      1st of Aug, 2018

I received same postcard today in Georgia. What tipped me off was the lack of any company name on the information. No legitimate company would solicit business without identifying themselves. Straight to the shredder.

• Lc
      8th of Feb, 2019

I smiled when I read all of these comments, as, like you all, I today received the application card. I am in Arizona. Integrity is in short supply these days in all walks of life, but it does sadden me that there are so many people/companies that attempt to prey on senior citizens. What I find even more frustrating is that an address can be purchased on a listing without consent, and is beyond an individual's absolute control. Mr Wagdy should display a little more empathy. Many people do realize this to be scam or an indirect selling program, and by him trying to asking "if you love your family' is actually belittling, insulting and not the point of this issue. Guilting others serves no purpose Sir! Perhaps some people, however much they love and adore their family cannot, unfortunately, afford life insurance. Many receive minimum wages and it is hard enough for them to basic expenses such as rent, mortgage, utilities, food etc. let alone life and funeral insurance payments.

• Af
      21st of Feb, 2019

I received a similar mailing.

The wording was:

"As your 65th birthday approaches, we are contacting you again to remind you it is important to understand your Medicare health coverage options..." blah, blah, blah.

"YOU'RE NEW TO MEDICARE...KNOW YOUR HEALTH CARE OPTIONS! Respond by 02/25/2019."

The Receiver is asked to provide: Phone Number, Date of Birth and eMail.

I mailed it back with "NICE TRY!" in Big Red Letters. (Prepaid Postage).

I live in Idaho.