Reship.com / scam

13820 NE Airport Way Portland, Oregon 97230, Portland, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-345-SHIP

BEWARE!!! BE PREPARED TO LOSE YOUR PROPERTY!!! AVOID!!!
I opened my account and was approved ...so, I ordered two items from Ebay and sent them to my new address at ReShip. Then within days...my account was closed!
Now, my packages are on the way and they be won't be sent to me overseas..now they are in limbo.
I called and asked what I needed to do to get my packages and was told I needed to reactivate my account. But to do so ReShip needed a photocopy of credit card (both sides) passport copy, photo ID and a copy of a bill showing my address. A little too much personal information to me. No thanks!
So, I was told by the employee on the phone they could send the packages back to the original seller for free but the I need Pre Paid Return Shipping Labels, which I can't get here in Taiwan.
Then in an email inquiry, Kate (which I have read about in earlier posts) said they will NOT ship them back free. This is not my fault and they wont take responsibility for my shipping fees that I will be losing.
This sure feels like my merchandise is being held hostage. Perhaps it's time to contact my attorney general and the BBB.
AVOID this company!!!

UPDATE I: Still no assistance getting my property back!
They approved me, then disapproved me and won't return my package. I'm trying my best to get my property back and now they say after 60 days my property is considered "abandoned" by their representative, Kate.
They are NOT helping me...just sending emails that basically say the same thing.
AVOID!!!

Zh
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      31st of Oct, 2012
    Reship.com - Avoid this one at all costs
    reship.com

They actively advertise "shop at any US retailer" and post logos of many companies. This is not the case. Apple.com has black balled these guys. They will not ship to them. That was my only experience trying to make a purchase. I wonder how many other retailers are slamming the door on this service?

• Ca
      2nd of Jan, 2013
    Reship.com - Do not use them, they are rip off merchants
    reship.com

I tried to purchase an item using reship, but it kept rejecting so then I tried through assisted purchase. I paid for my item and then they ordered it but it rejected again. I have been trying to get my money back from reship. Do not use them, they are rip off merchants.

• Ad
      15th of Mar, 2013
    Reship.com - Did not received items after waiting 4 months
    Reship.com

Reship.com collected my payments but failed to delivered my items after waiting four months. I lost my money paying them and my parcels. I got no replies about my shipment enquiries and I tink they are a scam! Never ever use their services !

• Re
      18th of Jan, 2016

This company is fraudulent, They don't even have a phone number to call them! Search google to see they keep your package.