reservationcounter.com / scam
When I called [protected], I believed I was dealing with Comfort Inns reservation center to make a hotel reservation. I asked for the government rate of $70, but was told the rate was $89. When I checked in at Comfort Inn, I was told the reservation was through
Expedia, I said no, I made the reservation thru Comfort Inn. Now I was charged with a $14.30, plus room rate of $89.95. Total $104.25. If I had called Comfort Inn in Dodge City, KS directly, I would have been charged for one night only $82.00 which includes taxes.
More reservationcounter.com Complaints & Reviews
- reservationcounter.com - fake hotel reservation 
- reservationcounter.com - gross misrepresentation of marriott
- www.reservationcounter.com - non-refundable policy for a date change
- reservationcounter.com - fraudulent charge
- reservationcounter.com - poses as actual hotel brand 
- Reservation Counter - hotel reservation - unable to get cancellation assistance
- Reservation Counter - lets not go places 
- reservationcounter.com - hotel booking
- reservationcounter.com - unable to receive cancellation refund.
- Reservationcounter - hotel reservations