Reply.com / Do Not Fullfil Their Promise of Real Estate Referral

1 12667 Alcosta Blvd, Suite 200San Ramon, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 925.983.3400

I would like to warn anyone in real estate who is considering subscribing to REPLY.COM as a real estate referral company AVOID THEM! They will take your money and send you no valid live referrals that come any where near being considered a referral. Their site, where people go to fill out a questionnaire, produces only dead, not live, leads. You have 72 hours to ask for a refund on a referral and it doesn't make any difference whether they give it to you on Friday ...your clock is ticking. They are the sole judge of whether you get a refund or not. Terrible company and I hope that anyone reading this will avoid signing up with them. No referrals just grief! If you want more information on my impressions of this company just email me at mtkeller36@hotmail.com

Comments

• Ru
      27th of Sep, 2010

Mr. Keller,

It was a pleasure speaking with you over the phone today, thank you for your time and feedback. We take all complaints seriously and I'm glad that we were able to figure out a way to continue working together.

It is important that we let readers know that Reply! takes all complaints seriously, and I'd also like readers to understand what we did to keep you as a client.

The primary concern we discussed was that the 72 hours provided to return invalid leads was not enough time for you, so you ended up paying for leads that were invalid after discovering they were invalid when 72 hours had already passed. What Reply! agreed to do was to offer you 5 credits for leads that met this criteria. We also converted you to our subscription only plan for the next 6 months, instead of paying per lead on the old program.

If any other clients have issues they feel are not being resolved to their satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact me direct at 925-983-3427 or rudd.lippincott@reply.com.

Regards,
    Rudd Lippincott
    Director, Retail Operations
    925-983-3427
    rudd.lippincott@reply.com

• Wm
      28th of Sep, 2010

I would like to comment on the above letter from Mr. Rudd Lippincott. After much discussion (all of which did not involve the advisories doing their normal yelling and screaming) Mr. Lippincott, I came away from give and take meeting with a better perspective as to what the company does and their goal to do things right for their clients. He and I were able to come to a mid-point of agreement that there were some things that would make the company goals more accurate to the subscribing Realtors. I have to admit that I have never dealt with any company spokesman as understanding and articulate as Mr. Lippincott. I voiced my complaints and he listened! Rarely do two opposite sides of an issue come together in this world of business over an issue. I think that we would not have wars in the world if the governments faced an issue the same way that he and I responded to each other. We settled on some items that allowed the company and I to continue our relationship under better understanding of each others problems. At this point, in their reaching out to me, I feel a lot more comfortable that REPLY.COM wants to make things right for all subscribers to their service. I think that my discussion also allowed for them to see the Realtors side of the contentious issues. I plan on coming back to this site, after six months, and report back as to how well the company is meeting my needs based on their promised service.

W. Michael Keller