Rentcalculator.org / haqve not received calculator but was charged

1 2059 springdale road, Cherry Hill, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 856-470-5405

I ordered the calculator and paid for next day air. 5 days later I still have not received the TI-83plus calculator that I ordered. I called them and emailed them and they do not respond. I paid $60.50 total on my credit card and feel like I have just been screwed big time from a company that came highly recommended from the college my daughter attends.

More Rentcalculator.org Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ah
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I have left phone messages and they never respond, it is ALWAYS answered by a recording. I am thankful that I could not place my order online (they require 2 phone #s to verify and I only have one). I would have been ripped off as well.

• Fr
      8th of Mar, 2010

I'm sorry to hear about both of your situations trying to rent a calculator for the semester. If you are still in need of a calculator, try www.graphtor.com, a rental site I created last summer to provide a better avenue to rent from. I have the same models for rent and I provide free first class shipping. Also, I don't require a deposit to rent a calculator. Try my site out.

Francis Ogertschnig
    President
    Graphtor LLC
    www.graphtor.com

23rd of Jun, 2010

NEVER USE RENTCALCULATOR.ORG...I was getting ready to rent one a few days ago and right before I put the card info in, I had a bad feeling, so i said let me look this site up, and I found these above reviews...I clicked out the site in a jiffy. I rented my graphing calculator from Graphtor.com and YES THEY ARE LEGIT...I got mine today. Plus, It came from my home state Arizona, and I now live in FL, it came fast...I thought I was going to get it here by the end of this week., but nope. THANK GOD FOR GRAPHTOR.COM

• Li
      22nd of Jan, 2012

Graphtor charged my card for the full amount of the calculator when I returned it because it had a tiny little scratch according to them. They will take advantage of you just buy one instead.

• Fr
      22nd of Jan, 2012

Hi Lisa. I just sent you a message through this site. I was unable to find any rental using your name, did you rent under a different name? Doesn't sound like something I would do but I'd like to hear from you directly as this was the first I've heard of your complaint. Please call or text me at 623-252-6284 or email me at [protected]@graphtor.com

Thanks,
    Francis Ogertschnig
    President
    Graphtor LLC
    www.graphtor.com

• Di
      17th of Jan, 2015

I want to share my HORRIBLE experience with GRAPHTOR. Everything seems great about this company UNTIL you return it. I rented a calculator (was charged $36.50) for a semester, returned it weeks before my rental period was over (along with batteries). They sent me an email THANKING ME for returning the calculator. That same day they charged me $75. The instant I saw this overcharge I emailed them and they sent me a reply stating I sent a broken calculator that would not turn on. They claimed they had already sent an email stating this. This is UNTRUE! They just thought it would be nice to STEAL my $75! My question is... WHY would GRAPHTOR send me an email THANKING ME for returning the calculator if it didn't function???? PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM GRAPHTOR!!! If I would've known how untrustworthy this company is I would have bought a calculator or rented elsewhere (rentcaculator.org, mycalcrental.com)

• Pr
      18th of Feb, 2015

DO NOT EVER RENT A CALCULATOR FROM http://www.rentcalculators.org/ EVER. I rented a TI-83 for about $50 and when I got the calculator it didn't even work! I wasted my money and I tried to call and email them and I never got ANY response back. I called over 20 times and I emailed over 5 times. They STILL took money from me and they never returned my calls. I got jipped $70 I could have saved that money to actually BUY a calculator.
    MY ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RENT A CALCULATOR: DONT!!! JUST BUY IT!!! TRUST ME!!! ITS NOT WORTH WASTING YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU COULD SPEND AN EXTRA $30 ON BUYING A NEW CALCULATOR TRUST ME PEOPLE
    DONT EVER AND I MEAN EVER BUY FROM http://www.rentcalculators.org/

• El
      2nd of Apr, 2015

This is crazy. I'm dealing with this right now. Are you still getting charged monthly? Did you ever get in contact with them? I'm trying to figure out how to get out of this.

• Pa
      13th of Jun, 2017

@elviamendoza22 DID YOU EVER GET THIS FIGURED OUT? I'M GOING THROUGH THIS RIGHT NOW. I NEED HELP :(

• Pa
      13th of Jun, 2017

DO THE CHARGES STOP?! HOW DO I GET OUT OF IT? I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY CALC EITHER!!!