[Resolved] Renault — I am complaining about a recurring engine cutting fault
I own a renault Kwid which I purchased in mid 2017. Two months into using the vehicle, it developed a fault of going off and flashing between the N/D symbols while in motion. I have take the vehicle to the dealer over 6 times now and they have failed to identify the problem. I need your help as the problem is now making the vehicle dangerous to drive on busy roads and I always have to travel over 1000km to my nearest dealer F-one Hazida limited in lusaka, Zambia. The guys at the workshop have failed to fix the vehicle and have also refused to swap the car with a new one. What can I do?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Renault Customer Care's Response · Apr 26, 2018
Dear Nawa Kanyama,
We'll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor