[Resolved] RenaultI am complaining about a recurring engine cutting fault

N Apr 25, 2018 Review updated:

I own a renault Kwid which I purchased in mid 2017. Two months into using the vehicle, it developed a fault of going off and flashing between the N/D symbols while in motion. I have take the vehicle to the dealer over 6 times now and they have failed to identify the problem. I need your help as the problem is now making the vehicle dangerous to drive on busy roads and I always have to travel over 1000km to my nearest dealer F-one Hazida limited in lusaka, Zambia. The guys at the workshop have failed to fix the vehicle and have also refused to swap the car with a new one. What can I do?

• Resolution Statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response · Apr 26, 2018

Dear Nawa Kanyama,

We'll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.

• W
      May 09, 2018

Dears,

I have Renault car 2016 model "Sandero Stepway" and this is the second time in two years for the battery to go flat, now i am suppose to be in the warrenty till Jan. 2019 however Renault Egypt refused to change the battery and said that i have to buy it for an EGP 2500.

i urge you to reconsider this as this should be replaced within the warrenty period

the car is registered by the name of Wissam Abd El Azziz Ibrahim

Looking forward to hear from you my email is: [protected]@yahoo.com

Regards,