Remit2india.com / customer cheating!
I have used remit2india.com to send money to India. They says that the rate will be applied as per the exchange rate of the day your funds are converted. They are cheating the customer. They are not disclosing what rate they have applied to your fund. Nor they keep the old rate on their site.
What they basically doing is converting your fund on the less rate and saying that was the rate when your fund are converted and cheating the customer. I checked their web site and call the customer service rep to check the exchange rate for June 22 when my fund was converted and I was told that the exchange rate at 12:30 a.m Eastern time for NRE Account is 40.39 and Normal is 40.32. I did my transaction as NRE Account but I was given the exchange rate of 40.32.
They are cheating the customer. Check well before doing any business with them.
More Remit2india.com Complaints & Reviews
- Remit2india.com - stay away from this company! 
- Remit2India - smart cheaters 
- Remit2India - remit2india is fraud 
- Remit2India - worst service and not following procedure and their own terms 
- Remit2india Problem - remit2india communication 
- Remit2India - cheating on exchange rate
- Remit2India - payment not received
- Remit2India - money transfer
- Remit2India - remittance of funds from us giving false promises
- Remit2India - online transfer