Reliance Gsm / unwanted balance deduction and no data usage

India Review updated:

Hello All, I am using reliance gsm perpaid connection and facing an issue of unwanted balance deduction from my main balance since past three days. I have called customer support yesterday and got my refund with the assurance of uninterrupted services and no further unwanted deduction. After all the assurance and the confirmation, I have started using my data again and have lost all my available balance in-spite of the availability of 1.4GB data in balance. Since morning I am trying to reach the support no. (198) and getting disconnected after the IVR instruction. I did not receive any call back of any feedback with this regards. The total balance deducted is Rs. 160. Now its becoming really painful to be with reliance. If I would not receive any proper response and my balance refund and with the proper resolution on the problem, it would be good for both of us. I will wait for couple of hours to get the same resolved. Trust me this kind of pathetic service and worst support will cause you a loss of many old customers. My complaint no. for which I have got the refund is [protected]. Now I dont have any balance to make a single call, my data pack is also not working. Since morning I am trying to call them but not getting connected and even sent an email to the customer support but of no use. Being my all balance deducted and no data, I am facing lots of problem. Would suggest to not to opt for reliance. Please help Worst service in the world...

As
Aug 12, 2014

Comments

•   Aug 14, 2014

Dear Customer,

Regards,
    Reliance Communications

•   Aug 18, 2014

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,