Reliance General Insurance Co. / Pending Issues

1 India Review updated:

Dear all,
This is to bring in your notice that I was working as an agent with RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE CO. , DEHRADUN (UTTARAKHAND) w.e.f. Aug'2006. As per norms of the company I was giving insurances through CASH and CHEQUES. Many problems I & my clients are facing which in this span of many mails and personal approach , are not solved viz.
1. The cash given to them is submitted in their account through their own cheques and are dis-honoured showing no insurance cover on that vehicle . Customer thinks that I have done forgery.No cheque dis-honour letter is being sent to the customer . This came into the notice when a claim has occured.
2. I am asking and mailing for pending policies from many months but no response.
3. Some cash recoveries I have made by the parties and given to them but they haven't issued the policy till yet. They have eaten that money and always told me that I shouldn't worry .vehicle is insured and they are releasing payment of claims in short span of time but no response in many months.
4. Many times photostat of my business is given by me to them but neighter they have provided me exact business in their record. This was because they have to pay me approx. 1.25 lakh of commission which is outstanding . They always tried to motivated me to give more business and they will take me into their system as manager and also they are releasing my payments shortly. Still no response from many months.
5. The cheque is released from the account but it is not showing into their account. They have been provided with the bank statement and letter still the claim on that vehicle and the issue is pending from last ten months.
6. Many mails to various other officers/ managers I made but no response from their end.

Sir , if something happens to those insurance which (I don't know )they have not issued , I and the client will be in great danger in terms of money, self respect, and moral hazard. It may also lead to conflicts between us.
Please do needful as early as possible.

regards

Bharat Ahuja
[protected]
787-west amber talab
dehradun road
ROORKEE-247667

Comments

• Ga
      21st of Apr, 2008
    Reliance Co - ADD NAME IS CHANGE
    RELIANCE CO
    India

Dear sir
    I have post paid sim but my add is
    Ganesh maiya c / o panduranga urala
    No 236 60feet road 1st stage 5th phase
    Woc road bangalore 5600444

In phone bill wrongly captured in cio
    Panduvarao ural