Reliance General Insurance / Claim Due from Reliance General Insurance
I have a Reliance General Insurance Health wise policy no [protected].
I am holding this policy for the past three years, without any laps.
Last year on 11th of November 2009, I had undergone through Piles operation at Mediview Nursing Home (P) Ltd, Kolkata.
I had faxed all the required documents along with the policy details to TPA (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd), for cashless claim on 11th November 2009, however even after repeated reminder the company failed to respond, and I had to get myself discharged by paying full cash on 17th of November 2009.
On 17th November 2009, I had called up TPA and informed them that i have paid and settled the hospital bills in full and have collected all the original bills, documents and reports and would be submitting them for reimbursement. Even at this point in time they failed to answer why I could not get cashless claim.
On 25th of November 2009, I submitted the following documents/information with the claim form to Reliance General Insurance, Kolkata branch, duly received by Mr Rohit Deep (cell manager) his ph no is [protected].
a) First prescription of doctor with commencement date
of the symptom of disease
b) Treatment papers along with doctors prescriptions
d) Original medical bills and receipt of hospital, doctors bill supported by Doctor’s advice.
e) Hospital discharge card, in original
Till now I am awaiting for the response, on repeated calls to the cell manager as well as to the call center of TPA, I am not getting any proper response, and they are just saying that the claim is under process. I fail to understand this as this has been a response for almost Three Months .
Thanking in Anticipation,
TPA Reference No:4537652
Moblie no : [protected]
More Reliance General Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance General Insurance / Car Insurance - Thefy Case - Company not ready to pay full IDV amount 
- Medi Assist / Reliance General Insurance - Claim not Settle 
- Reliance General Insurance - Fwd: renewal of mediclaim 
- Reliance General Insurance - Failed to complete the commitments
- Reliance General Insurance Co. - Pending Issues 
- Reliance General Insurance Company - Motor Insurance Policy 
- Reliance General Insurance - Incorrect Survey Liability
- Reliance General Insurance - car policy
- Reliance General Insuarnce Company Ltd, Panjim, Goa - Renewal of third party insurance-Motor car
- Reliance General Insurance - Claim pending for settlement for more than a month after submitting all the documents