Rehm Animal Hospital / Terrible experience
I brought my dog to Rehm Animal hospital when she started foaming at the mouth and having seizures. This was 10pm they did x-rays and bloodwork I was told my pet had a broken neck that's what was causing her seizures and they wanted to keep her over night to observe her. When I called the next morning mo one would tell me how she was so I went by there she had not changed and he kept insisting that my dog had a broken neck ( she had never fallen) I told him that can't be because she had not fallen by 10 am that morning I was told that my pet needed to be put to sleep because she was not going to make it or she needed to be taken to Auburn University & the only way she could get in was through them no other vet had a back door pass. They charged me over $1200.00 dollars for 12 hours I removed my pet from that office to get a second option and did get into Auburn only to find out that my dog had viral encephalitis from receiving her vaccination shots on Jan. 4th and she did NOT have a broken neck! It's been a month and I have my pet home now. She will be on mess for 2 years and is still a very sick dog!!
Beware, of vaccination shots from corona. And if you want to save your pet think twice before you take it to Rehm for help because they will do whatever they can to get your money and not save your pet!
More Rehm Animal Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Rehm Animal Hospital - Pet Care or lack of 
- Rehm Animal Clinic - VET CARE 
- Rehm Animal Clinic - Dead Dog; Horrific Experience 
- Rehm Animal Clinic - Disrespect 
- Rehm Animal Clinic - Response
- Rehm Animal Clinic - Money Hungry
- Rehm Animal Clinic - Poor Service, WITH Mouthy, Neck Bobbing Receptionist 
- Rehm Animal Clinic - Lack of care after being a client for 20 years