Complaints & Reviews

Rip off

Animal Emergency, in Melbourne Florida at 2281 W. Eau Gallie Blvd, is a rip off and I suspect a scam. ..Never ever take a pet to them, they will way over charge you and I believe they donot do the services they say they do to your pet. I have heard this also from a former employee who said it is all about the money with them. I took a dog to them and they charged me over $500 and didnot even take a xray..but tried to tell me what was wrong. When I took my dog to a real vet it was the exact opposite what they stated to me. My Vet told me to never ever let them do any surgery on your pet if at all possible as they will charge you more than if you went into a hospital...Never go to them..find a sensible charging vet...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices