Redbox / renting a movie that doesn't work.
Rented a movie I put it in my xbox one and the screen pops up black saying. ( Please try a different disc, We cant play this one) (0x91d70001) we tried it in my friends xbox one and the same thing happened, but the weird thing is theres no scratches or marks on the DVD. I hope someone can fix this because now im going to be charged for a movie that I can't even watch...
More Redbox Complaints & Reviews
- Redbox - charged me for a movie that I returned 
- Redbox - questionable business practices! 
- Redbox - machines not accepting returns 
- Redbox - constant charging for dvd returned 
- Redbox - overcharging 
- Redbox - exorbitant unauthorized charges 
- Red Box - poor customer service representative
- Red Box - overcharged multiple times 
- Redbox - too many incompetent employees 
- Redbox - bad dvds