RecordsArea.com / Useless site!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company has no data to offer. After going as far as I could with a free site, I signed up for this and paid $29,95. I cannot even find records on people like my late father for whom I have all relevant dates. What a rip-off, I e-mailed them and tried to cancel my membership and got nothing but an e-mail back promising further useless help.-

Comments

Co
  28th of Dec, 2007

I can confirm this website is a complete ripoff! Avoid at all costs. Total crap - use Intellus or PeopleSearch.

Be
  29th of Dec, 2007
RecordsArea.com - Supplied no information!
Recordsarea.com
www.recordsarea.com

This website provided fraudulent upfront information but after paying for details, the info disappeared, and none was provided.

Av
  30th of Dec, 2007

Complete Ba*****ds

Sh
  31st of Dec, 2007

want a REFUNd this site is a joke you Can't find no information. sharon curry

Me
  1st of Jan, 2008

I AGREE, THERE IS NO INFORMATION. IT ALSO STATES THAT IF NO RECORD IS FOUND, THERE WILL BE NO CREDITS USED. WELL, ALL OF MY CREDITS ARE GONE AND I RECEIVED NO INFORMATION AT ALL, ONLY A POP UP THAT WANTS YOU TO BUY MORE CREDITS. WHAT A RIPOFF.

Th
  2nd of Jan, 2008

this site is b.s. i wish i would have looked at this before i bought it. I want my money back!!

Ri
  7th of Jan, 2008

Its one big ripoff you should pay back evereyones money.

Si
  10th of Jan, 2008

I agree it is a ripoff. I could not find information on myself (birth certification) nor I find information on my grandparents (death certificates)

The bad thing about this site is they make it sound so good that you can quickly find the information you are looking for. What a joke!

St
  15th of Jan, 2008

come in sucker

El
  18th of Jan, 2008

what a ripoff! can anyone find a phone# for these people? we could probably all get refunded through the BBB

El
  18th of Jan, 2008

i filed a complaint with https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx
the Internet Crime Complaint Center. You all should too.

21st of Jan, 2008

Doesnt anybody know how to get ya money bak?

21st of Jan, 2008

They totally ripped me off i'm from the uk i got f*ck all out of it...!

Gna contact something we have in the uk called watchdog that deals with fraud people like this!

23rd of Jan, 2008

i emailed there bank clickbank stating that i wanted a refund and that if i didnt get one i would contact my solicitor maybe u guys should try it as i got a refund well a email off clickbank saying they had refunded it, good luck to all of u!

Ma
  25th of Jan, 2008

THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Ri
  27th of Jan, 2008

I agree with the previous complaints. I have not been able to accsess any of the records. This is a big scam for honest people. Where is the government on this one?? I'll try to find out.

Gu
  29th of Jan, 2008

well i just found out after spending $39.94 on my visa it was a scam i find the 94 cents rather funny but hey they didn't add any tax sorry i have to laugh i too thought it was legit i've used other search sites in the past no problem this one caught my eye with all that they claim to offer how could i go wrong? so i pulled out my credit card and purchased the "vip membership plus" i soon learn when i couldn't find myself on the site somethings not right then you can't find the site online again pretty clever they say theres a sucker born every minute well i was born at 01/29/2008 3:43 am sorry you guys got burned as i did what goes around comes around.

Ch
  30th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

RecordsArea.com cannot provide even the simplest of information which can be found on Google.com or Yahoo.com. I am contacting my credit card company to stop payment on grounds of fraud.

Mi
  31st of Jan, 2008

Can't believe I fell for it, "no records found" is all it ever says.
Please don't waste your money!

Ma
  1st of Feb, 2008

This site is a total ripoff. I cant even find my own marriage record. My mothers death record. BULL....they charged me money for nothing. I cant believe I fell for this crap. This is the only truly BAD OUTRAGEOUS experience I have had on since being on the net (25 years). This people need to refund everybody's money back. Every time I try to log on with the right name and password, it says "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD" ? so they send me the same password I used before and it lets me on. BULLLLL.