RealtyTrac.com / Listings that it won't display; SLOW SLOW SLOW

This is without question the single slowest and useless site I have ever encountered. It advertises itself as having lists and listings for over a million foreclosures, but when I have entered the address for houses that I know are in foreclosure - such as my ex-wife- it usually returns a screen that says - and I am NOT making this up - "Bummer. We don't have it. But we're adding new properties every day." BUMMER?????????!!! B.U.M.M.E.R. ??????????????????????????????????????????????? What kind of amateur website sends out an error message "BUMMER" after charging $60 per month for a subscription? What's even worse is that I have view properties on one day, only to have REALTYTRAC not have the ability to display the property the next day. That time, the web site 'thinks' about it for 5-10 minutes, then comes back with yet another error message about REALTYTRAC no being able to display the property. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!!! THIS IS A MONUMENTAL RIPOFF!!! The site is 99% useless. It's the slowest site I've ever encountered, data is outdated and frequently innacurate, and most times it will now show a property on the map but not allow you to actually look at the details. REALTYTRAC is a complete waste of time. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALTYTRAC.COMedy. They SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!