Realty Trac / Misrepresentation
I am disputing this transaction because I tried to cancel my membership on the 7th day of the free trial. I received a call and email on instructions on how to cancel my account on the e8th day. Additionally, I received a call from a Realty Trac representative that was
Trying to sell me goods and services unreleated to what the free trial was offering.
The solicitation was for entering a training program to either buy short sale home and use realty tracs legal services to make the purchase or become a research person to get money for finding houses for short sellers. The advertised product was simply what I though was the reputable statistical real estate tracking company. Since I only used the free trial for 7 days and get a delayed response in cancellation, then a call regarding a product and service that they are selling that had nothing to do with my free trial and they go ahead and charge me $49.95 for service that I tried to cancel in the appropriate time frame, I will dispute this transaction for misrepresentation of the Services rendered as well as many sources of documentation regarding complaints against this company for misrepresentation. I was unaware of this until I noticed that my credit card was being charged for one month of service that I was misled by their claims of service.
More Realty Trac Complaints & Reviews
- RealtyTrac - fraudulent 7 day free trial 
- real estate promoter ans realty trac - SCAM!!!! but i had it fixed! 
- RealtyTrac - PEI Coach Network sign up 
- Realty Trac - Fraud 
- Renwood RealtyTrac - Info for a FULL REFUND 
- RealtyTrac - misrepresentation and lack of response 
- RealtyTrac.com - Listings that it won't display; SLOW SLOW SLOW
- RealtyTrac - Refuse to refund, bait & switch
- Realty Trac Inc. - Internet Scams
- Realtytrac Coach - failure of costumer service to correct problem