RealityKings.com / credit card fraud

1 Azerbaijan Review updated:

I have made a purchase for some membership to private site and then i'd like to check my account in http://rknethelp.com. So the Site didn't work. and then i've contackted them via online chat to ask them support to check my status. Tey askem me last 8 numbers of my credit card and then sayed that something goes wrong and tehy cannot find my my account, and asked me to call them. I don't know that will happen with my credit card account now. Do they hack my bank account and have they rights to ask a credit card numbers.???

Comments

• Ne
      12th of Dec, 2010

I have also had problems with realityking.com first they offer a trail membership but your better off viewing the free clips because a free trail offer does not allow you to see videos.You find this out after joining. They also simultaneously sign you up to other website but you have to cancel each subscription separately; plus its a real hassle to cancel membership they want credit card info and login and other numbers plus you will have to call to speak with a live agent in my cases more than once. Its just not worth the hassle and scams. But this is the usual with these kinds of websites. Best is to never signup in the first place; only go to free sites, they may not have the quality of realitykings.com but at least they don't steal your money, time and force you to make embarrassing calls to the credit card company.