The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RealityKings.com — website subscription
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was charged $35 by paybiz.com (The company that processes payments for reality kings). I tried the 3 day trail membership with reality kings and cancelled it within the 3 days. Little did I know that when I tried the 3 day trail membership to reality kings, they automaticatically sign you up for a 3 day trail membership to some other site called muffia.com. Its a complete scam! You cancel your mmbership to reality kings but you dont cancel your membership to muffia.com because you have no idea you were ever signed up for this site. And when I called the # at paybiz.com customer service she says "I can give you a months free access to muffia.com but I cant refund your money"!!! I never wanted any membership or access to muffia.com!!! This is a total scam! Total scam! Hope other people read this before they get scammed like I did. Stick to free porn!
More RealityKings.com Complaints & Reviews
- RealityKings.com - customer service
- RealityKings.com - there is a woman pretending to work for you guys. or man.. it is a facebook profile. they just tried to "hire me" but it is a scam.
- RealityKings.com - credit card fraud
- Reality Kings - fraud
- RealityKings.com - trial
- RealityKings.com - 20£
- RealityKings.com - commercial contact
- Reality Kings - Unauthorized credit card charges
- RealityKings.com - online subscription
- RealityKings.com - 24,99 eur billed