Real Player / Free Version!

1 Little Elm, TX, United States Review updated:

I have the FREE Version of Real Player. They now have a copy of ALL of my music! I can not export any of it, in any way! I can not contact them, because I never paid them $$$ ...no one has spoke of the FREE version until now... They are Evil Money Hungry *%#@!

How can they get away with this?
If I delete them, will I lose everything? No one on this Planet knows this answer!!! Lost for words... Rad

Real Player

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Jun, 2010

All my Videos are held prisoner in Real Player! I can not use the now with my Windows Movie Maker! They are MY videos, not downloaded ones!
    They sent me a worthless link that goes to a blank page! I can not use windows movie maker for MY Videos anymore and I am about to do a You Tube Video that tells the world what this site is really all about!

Here is the error I get when I try to use MY videos in Windows Movie Maker! I this whole thin a Scam? I wonder? I am a Partner on You You, lets see if I get results that way, since Real Player won't answer my emails!

21st of Jun, 2010

After over two weeks of email to their misfit staff of experts, I deleted Real Player! I never Downloaded anything! They stole my videos when I played them in their player! They are lost forever! Here is a screen shot to prove that Real Player is a big mistake! I am deleting the player again, this time forever! Like I said three years ago above, They are worthless!

29th of Jun, 2010

I talked with a nice man with Customer support! He helped in less than one minute! I had the settings so the videos ere on .flv format! That's why I could never get it to work. So I was wrong! I can't delete my bad comments but I do give this update that they did help me and all is well now! Thank you Real Player!