Reach Local / rip off
I own a med size tree service. I have used a couple of companies for cpc advertising and have been successful with it. Reach Local contacted me, asked for an opointment to come to my house and show me how they could help me by managing my cpc campain. They said that they would get better results for less money. They hard selled me into signing a 3 month contract for 1500 a month.
I am now in the third month and am completley furustrated with the level of disservice that i have recived. They are charging me $9-$12 for the key words that i have been paying $3.50 for for the last year through other companies. They refuse to make any corections in my bill and it seems that they enjoy the level of frustration that they are causing. I have called my way up the chain at reach local and they basicly pass the phone around the office and get a good laugh at my expence. I have been in business for five years and this is the bigest mistake that i have made bar none.
More Reach Local Complaints & Reviews
- Reach Local - bad service 
- Reach Local - excessive charges, no customer service 
- Reach Local - scam 
- Reach Local - click fraud 
- Reach Local - misrepresentation 
- [Resolved] Reachlocal - please, never use them if you don't want to lose your money!!
- reachlocal.com - they stole money from me and impossible to return it
- Reach Local - ripped off $100, 000 by reach local 
- Reachlocal - online ppc campaign
- Reach Local - awful service