Reach Local / bad service
Reach Local is an internet advertiser. The program does not work. They say you are paying to reach customers in your area, well we are in the North Shore section of Massachusetts and we were getting calls from California, Colorado
Florida Connecticut and everywhere else. We told them at the end of three months we were not happy and the salesgirl wanted to come in and show us what we were doing wrong!!! This is a program set up by them it was what they were doing wrong. We told her not to come in and just end our contract with them. They ended our contract 4 or 5 days into the month but charged us for a whole month $1600. . Lesson learned never give your credit card to an advertising company to automatically put the money on your credit card. We even have an email from them stating that we would have to pay the 4 or 5 days and we would receive the money back for the rest. They won't give us the money back. So don't fall into their trap this is a sleezy company.
More Reach Local Complaints & Reviews
- Reach Local - excessive charges, no customer service 
- Reach Local - rip off 
- Reach Local - scam 
- Reach Local - click fraud 
- Reach Local - misrepresentation 
- [Resolved] Reachlocal - please, never use them if you don't want to lose your money!!
- reachlocal.com - they stole money from me and impossible to return it
- Reach Local - ripped off $100, 000 by reach local 
- Reachlocal - online ppc campaign
- Reach Local - awful service