RCI / rip off!
RCI are nothing more than a bank trying to take as much money from you as they can. Ludicrous annual fees to be a member, for which you get a periodic magazine with resorts that when you try and obtain a transfer week, the answer is same too frequent "nothing available" If you do find a place you then have to pay a ridiculous $199.00 for booking a non home resort!
Trying to book at your home resort is nearly as bad. We just found out from our home resort owners that we can dump RCI and book through them as they only give RCI a few vacancy's per month, which we are doing. This is the way to go if you are happy with going to your home base and not having to pay a $99.00 to RCI to do that! and lets face it, RCI can't/won't get anything elsewhere anyway!
More RCI Complaints & Reviews
- RCI - scam 
- RCI - rci robbing customers 
- RCI Points - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- RCI - rci took my family for a ride... big time! 
- RCI - booking fees 
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - cruise and resort package
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - severe difficulty in cancelling and trying to reschedule paid resort vacation
- RCI - services rendered
- RCI - sterling holiday package
- RCI - timeshare (or whatever they call it today)