RCI / 2 weeks timeshare
Please contact me regarding missold timeshare in Malta.
Each time I try to send this complaint it us cancelled by your austen. I have tried more than 5 times to submit the complaint and I'm fed up of writing each time the story of how we have been treated.
I have been in contact with the resort and have had no joy what so ever from them. The room purchased was extremely poor in quality for a 5 star.
We were asked to pay £940 deposit and not told about the cooling off period.
We were told about free add ons but these never materialised as they were cancelled each time.
Hounding by staff to purchase another week.
More RCI Complaints & Reviews
- RCI - scam 
- RCI - rci robbing customers 
- RCI Points - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- RCI - rci took my family for a ride... big time! 
- RCI - rip off! 
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - rci points
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - cruise and resort package 
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - severe difficulty in cancelling and trying to reschedule paid resort vacation
- RCI - services rendered
- RCI - sterling holiday package