Rain Soft Water Softener etc. / paid more than the average
A month ago we bought a water softener and water filtration system. Our water is bad and we felt we needed to do this.
We must be naive, because when someone gives us a price we accept that this is the cost. I have since found out that
this system is sold for at least half or less than what we paid for it. I am sure that it is buyer beware. This just eats at me
thinking that we were such fools as this will be a major strain on our finances. Is there anything that we can do. My
husband says that we signed the contract and we are stuck. Is this so? The system seems to work fine, but I don't think
that it is ethical to sell to one person twice what another person pays for the same thing.
More Rain Soft Water Softener etc. Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft! 
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty! 
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques! 
- Rainsoft - scam 
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees 
- Rainsoft - rainsoft system.
- Rainsoft - service
- Rainsoft - water filtration system
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rain Soft - harassing phone calls