Rack Room Shoescustomer service

From:
Date: 10/24/2016 11:17:57 AM
To: [protected]@goglobalresponse.com
Subject: Returns & Exchanges

The following contact request has been made:

Reason for request: Returns & Exchanges
Message:
I have 2 girls ages 11 and 13. We went to Rack Room at Crabtree Valley in Raleigh NC for the BOGO deal.
1 of my daughters found a pair of shoes she liked, the other didn't. The sales associate said come back in
30 days and you can still get your BOGO. So we went back to Rack Room the other day to find a pair. We
found a pair and spoke to the manager. He was very rude and said that wasn't the stores policy and wouldn't
honor the BOGO. I explained what the sales associate said when we were there last time. He was very rude
and said his sales associate was wrong. I had the original receipt with me. The scary part was he had a
manager in training with him that day. I was a retail manager and restaurant manager and I would never treat
a customer like I was treated. I feel sorry for the manager in training that was with him as she will end up with
no respect for customers. My kids are constantly growing and always need shoes and we will never visit a
Rack Room again.
First name:
Last name:
E-mail:
Telephone:

2- [protected]@rackroomshoes.com October 24, 2016 11:17 AM
This is an automated response to let you know that we have received your request. A Rack Room Shoes Customer
Care Representative will review your email and send a personal response ASAP (generally within 24 hours). In the
meantime, feel free to check out our most popular links, located at the bottom of this page.
If you prefer to speak to us directly, give us a call at [protected] and we’ll take care of your question right away.
Please do not reply to this email. Thank you for your patience.
Customer Care
RackRoomShoes.com

3 [protected]@rackroom.com October 24, 2016 5:47 PM
To:
Re:Returns & Exchanges
Dear Bryan Regan,
Thank you for contacting Rack Room Shoes. We appreciate your feedback.
Please provide us with the following information listed at the bottom of the original receipt:
-Store #
-Tran #
-Date
-Subtotal
-Total
 So that we have all of the information regarding your experience at the store, please also let us know what day, and
around what time you visited the store.
Monica

-Subtotal $69.99
-Total $74.71

5- To : October 26th, 2016 10:24 AM
Dear Mr.
Thank you for contacting Rack Room Shoes. We appreciate your timely reply and will be forwarding the provided information
to upper management for further case review. Your case reference number is: 191061. We will reach out to you within 24-48
hours once we have more information.
Syam
f:www.facebook.com/myrackroomshoes
t:www.twitter.com/myrackroomshoes
y:www.youtube.com/RackRoomTv

6-To : [protected]@rackroom.com November 10, 2016 2:58 PM
Re: Returns & Exchanges [#233887]
So it’s been almost 2 weeks and I’ve heard nothing back. I kinda expected that considering your customer service was so poor
at the store. Funny I actually read some online reviews about Rack Room and there seem to be a lot of unhappy people out there.
I never thought I should read reviews of brick and mortar stores before I shopped them, but I think I’ll start doing that after I
place my review of Rack Room Shoes.
thank you for the non-customer support

7-To : November 10, 2016 3:37 PM
Dear Mr.
Thank you for contacting Rack Room Shoes.
I am sorry about the delay in this situation. Your initial request is being reviewed by the management team and will be resolved
within the next 24-48 hours.
Derika
f:www.facebook.com/myrackroomshoes
t:www.twitter.com/myrackroomshoes
y:www.youtube.com/RackRoomTv

8- To : [protected]@rackroom.com November 16, 2016 4:02 PM
Re: Returns & Exchanges [#233887]
Hmmm, 24-48 hours seems like it been closer to 144 hours with no reply.

9-To : November 18, 2016 9:08 AM
Dear Mr.
Thank you for contacting Rack Room Shoes! Please be advised we have forwarded the information you sent to our corporate offices
for case#:191061 as of 11/11/16. Once we have an update from Rack Room Corporate we will reach out to you. Please allow time f
or them to review the case and follow up with us. We do greatly appreciate your patience!
Syam

10- To : [protected]@rackroom.com December 12, 2016 12:48 PM
Re: Returns & Exchanges [#233887]
It seems the only thing more disappointing then the in store Customer Care from Rack Room, is the Customer Care from Corporate.
Granted, it’s been over a month and I’m sure “Corporate people" are busy with the holiday’s coming up, but a month seems kinda like
a long time. I was just checking for an update.

11-To : [protected]@rackroom.com January 11, 2017, 2017 3:49 PM
Syam,
          Once again no response from Rack Room Shoes. I’ve gathered all of our corespendence and am planning on publishing them
every review website I can find.

Ra