quickcreditscore / result!!!

Flag this messageFW: Cancel membership of [protected]Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:15 PM
From: "Contact Quickcreditscore" <Contact@quickcreditscore.co.uk>View contact detailsTo:

[protected]

Dear Kevin,

A full refund £ 14.95 has been processed on your behalf. Please allow 7-10 working days for this be credited to your account.

If you have any queries now or in the future, please feel free to contact our Quick Credit Score Department, during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).

We are always happy to help and welcome the possibility of you subscribing to Quick Credit Score in the future.

Yours Sincerely

Chyna Brown

Customer Services Representative

On behalf of Quick Credit Score

Comments

• Kb
      12th of Jul, 2009
    United Kingdom

Please find email I have sent to these fecking idiots today. I have deleted my personal details for ovious reasons.

Kev

Flag this messageFw: Cancel membership of 64465626Sunday, 12 July, 2009 1:50 PM
    From:

I have been billed £14.95 to my credit card which I want refunded as per my original email below. You have basically totally ignored this email. Should this not be done I will be contacting Trading Standards, Watchdog and the Police as this £14.95 is technically theft. Your company were instructed not to take this money and have done so regardless.

The cancellation email was sent within 10 minutes of mr original actication on your site so is well within the 10 day free period. I will also not accept the excuse of it being sent to the wrong email address, if this was the case the email should have been forwarded to the relevant department, you are after all one company.

I am prepared if necessary to take you to court in order to get this resolved but would prefer to keep things amicable at the moment. I have copied in my credit card company to this email.

I await your comments.

--- On Sun, 14/6/09, wrote:

From:
    Subject: Cancel membership of
    To: membersavings@quickcreditscore.co.uk
    Date: Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 5:17 PM

I have been unable to access my report on your site. I would like you to cancel my membership and do not expect my card to be billed as the service has not been used.

Please confirm this to my email address.

Regards

• Ga
      22nd of Jul, 2009

the theivin ### have taken 60 pound out of my account for a so called free credit check..what can i do as i am in financial difficulty?

• Ro
      24th of Aug, 2009

I visited their website in June when an advert appeared on screen offering a free credite rating. It was not made clear to me that if I did not cancel my "application" withi the first 10 days I would automatically become a subscriber and £24.95 would be taken out of my credit card account for this company and also for rewardsnow totalling £49.90 for 3 months = £149.70
    I have spoken to the company and cancelled the subscription but they will not refund the payments made.

• Na
      24th of Oct, 2009

they took 19.95 off my credit card without permision

• Um
      24th of Oct, 2009

How did they get your credit card information? How did they get the card number, expiration date, and cvv2? That sounds scary.

• Ce
      4th of Nov, 2009
    quickcreditscore - unauthorised debit

Do not use this website it takes money out of your account when they advertise free credit checks
    Disgusting we do charged £29.95 twice

QUICK CREDIT SCORE
    21/23 BELGRAVE MEWS SOUTH
    London
    Phone: 07786076689

I answer an ad for 30 days free credit scoring back in january 2009 then to discover they are taking £14.95 every month I tried to see my credit score they reply I can not for some stupit reason but its ok for them to keep taking my money this is day light robery please refund my money asap.

Hope will get result

14th of Dec, 2009
    quickcreditscore - taking payment without consent
    quickcreditscore
    Scotland, Fife
    United Kingdom

quickcreditscore and some piggybackingcompany called rewardsnow.com just helping themselves to money from your account. thieves!!!

• De
      20th of Dec, 2009
    United Kingdom

I havee been getting 19.95 taken out of my account and I do not remember even giving my details and I have not even receiveds a credit report I only looked in site when a free report was adviertised they did not reply to my complaint last time and I did not realise they would take another payment.

4th of Mar, 2010
    quickcreditscore - taking payment without consent
    Margate
    England, Kent
    United Kingdom

I enquired about my credit status on line which was supposed to be free but Quickercreditscore have been taking
    £19.95 a month without permission from my bank.

• Cu
      4th of Mar, 2010

Dear Member,
    It has been brought to our attention that you have encountered problems with your Quick Credit Score membership.
    Please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist you.

Email: contact@quickcreditscore.co.uk
    Phone: 0845 026 1094
    Fax: 0870 143 2344

Our contact centre is open Monday - Friday between the hours 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays. All calls are normally answered within one minute of you calling us.

If you call out of hours please leave a voice mail with you details and we will call you back within two working days.

Kind Regards

Cavendish House,369,Burnt Oak Broadway HA8 5AW
    Edgware
    England, Middlesex
    Phone:

This is a scam involving the offer of a free trial of a credit rating service for a certain length of time after which £19.95 per month is charged. Foolishly I signed up for this not realising I had to cancel within 10 days. I was unable to access the so called service as I was not giventhe necessary code number. For the next two months my credit card was debited with the above amounts. Ifinally managed to get them to stop, but despite a fairly strong series of emails they still refuse to make any refunds. I have alsodone some further research into their parent company, Vertrue, which is incorporated in the USA and has been in court for similar fraudulent operations and is currently under investigation by Congress. It is a fraudulent scam and should be stopped by Trading standards. Various other things they have tried include Vistaprint and Hotelbookings.e529

• Pf
      22nd of Mar, 2010

hii have just had this scam pulled on me, but within a week i have had email today to phone them, they are refunding my money within 7 days what i did was get thier managing directors name (mr david forest) and bombarded him with emails telling him ina langue not printable just what i thought of him. also i contacted thier head office KURDIA@KURDIA>NL in netherlands, did the same to them. emailed office of fair trading, and sent a not happy email to internet asking why they let this go on these frauds i found out have been going on since 2003 they are also nown as affinaty ltd, and have lots of different names they commite fraud under, please bombard them and phone as often as you can, ive even told them i was taking them to the small claims court, witch i was prepared to do i do hope this helps anyone else who has been victims of these fraudsters.. peter

• Re
      25th of Mar, 2010
    England, Tyne and Wear
    United Kingdom

I have found that the Quickcreditscore is taking money wthout my permition as I was to understand this was to be a one off pament so
    I am going to cansell all payments as from today 24/3/2010

• Ka
      9th of Apr, 2010
    quickcreditscore - Theft from my account
    folkestone
    United Kingdom

I went to my bank today to check my outgoings only to find that a company called quickcreditscore has been taking money out of my account since last November at £ 19 95 per month this has totalled to £ 100 so far.
    I have never given my details to this company and am absolutely fuming that they are stealing my money.
    Who do they think they are!!! I have now had to search the internet to find this company and need to stop it. where did they get my details from!!!
    I have just tried to ring them and they are closed, so i tried to email that didnt work.
    the only thing i can do is close my account, get a new card etc but i should not have to do this. These scams should be stopped.

• Al
      28th of Jul, 2010
    quickcredit score
    United Kingdom

a charge was taken out of my account without prior warning, i complained and was told that it was my own fault basically for using their company, their overall attitude is if you fill one of their forms out it is your own fault, so be very carefull of this company, they seem to have no morals whatsoever?

• Sh
      18th of Sep, 2010
    quickcreditscore
    Norwich
    England, Norfolk
    United Kingdom

I went to this website for a free credit score. I was then charged £50.90 without my permission. The site ststed it would be less than this.

Is this website A SCAM?

What can i do about this as they took alot of money out of my Bank Account

Thanks

Shane

• Ai
      29th of Sep, 2010

These people are taking money into my account without my consent, and want them to stop.