quickcreditscoreresult!!!

Flag this messageFW: Cancel membership of 64465626Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:15 PM
From: "Contact Quickcreditscore" <[protected]@quickcreditscore.co.uk>View contact detailsTo:

[protected]

Dear Kevin,

A full refund £ 14.95 has been processed on your behalf. Please allow 7-10 working days for this be credited to your account.

If you have any queries now or in the future, please feel free to contact our Quick Credit Score Department, during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).

We are always happy to help and welcome the possibility of you subscribing to Quick Credit Score in the future.

Yours Sincerely

Chyna Brown

Customer Services Representative

On behalf of Quick Credit Score

Comments

• Kb
      Jul 12, 2009
    United Kingdom

Please find email I have sent to these fecking idiots today. I have deleted my personal details for ovious reasons.

Kev

Flag this messageFw: Cancel membership of 64465626Sunday, 12 July, 2009 1:50 PM
    From:

I have been billed £14.95 to my credit card which I want refunded as per my original email below. You have basically totally ignored this email. Should this not be done I will be contacting Trading Standards, Watchdog and the Police as this £14.95 is technically theft. Your company were instructed not to take this money and have done so regardless.

The cancellation email was sent within 10 minutes of mr original actication on your site so is well within the 10 day free period. I will also not accept the excuse of it being sent to the wrong email address, if this was the case the email should have been forwarded to the relevant department, you are after all one company.

I am prepared if necessary to take you to court in order to get this resolved but would prefer to keep things amicable at the moment. I have copied in my credit card company to this email.

I await your comments.

--- On Sun, 14/6/09, wrote:

From:
    Subject: Cancel membership of
    To: [protected]@quickcreditscore.co.uk
    Date: Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 5:17 PM

I have been unable to access my report on your site. I would like you to cancel my membership and do not expect my card to be billed as the service has not been used.

Please confirm this to my email address.

Regards

• Ga
      Jul 22, 2009

the theivin ### have taken 60 pound out of my account for a so called free credit check..what can i do as i am in financial difficulty?

• Ro
      Aug 24, 2009

I visited their website in June when an advert appeared on screen offering a free credite rating. It was not made clear to me that if I did not cancel my "application" withi the first 10 days I would automatically become a subscriber and £24.95 would be taken out of my credit card account for this company and also for rewardsnow totalling £49.90 for 3 months = £149.70
    I have spoken to the company and cancelled the subscription but they will not refund the payments made.

• Na
      Oct 24, 2009

they took 19.95 off my credit card without permision

• Um
      Oct 24, 2009

How did they get your credit card information? How did they get the card number, expiration date, and cvv2? That sounds scary.

• Ce
      Nov 04, 2009
    quickcreditscore - unauthorised debit

Do not use this website it takes money out of your account when they advertise free credit checks
    Disgusting we do charged £29.95 twice

• Ms
      Dec 02, 2009
    QUICK CREDIT SCORE
    21/23 BELGRAVE MEWS SOUTH
    London
    Phone: [protected]

I answer an ad for 30 days free credit scoring back in january 2009 then to discover they are taking £14.95 every month I tried to see my credit score they reply I can not for some stupit reason but its ok for them to keep taking my money this is day light robery please refund my money asap.

• Ms
      Dec 02, 2009

Hope will get result

Dec 14, 2009
    Scotland, Fife
    United Kingdom

quickcreditscore and some piggybackingcompany called rewardsnow.com just helping themselves to money from your account. thieves!!!

• De
      Dec 20, 2009
    United Kingdom

I havee been getting 19.95 taken out of my account and I do not remember even giving my details and I have not even receiveds a credit report I only looked in site when a free report was adviertised they did not reply to my complaint last time and I did not realise they would take another payment.

Mar 04, 2010
    Margate
    England, Kent
    United Kingdom

I enquired about my credit status on line which was supposed to be free but Quickercreditscore have been taking
    £19.95 a month without permission from my bank.

Mar 04, 2010

Dear Member,
    It has been brought to our attention that you have encountered problems with your Quick Credit Score membership.
    Please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist you.

Email: [protected]@quickcreditscore.co.uk
    Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

Our contact centre is open Monday - Friday between the hours 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays. All calls are normally answered within one minute of you calling us.

If you call out of hours please leave a voice mail with you details and we will call you back within two working days.

Kind Regards

Cavendish House,369,Burnt Oak Broadway HA8 5AW
    Edgware
    England, Middlesex
    Phone:

This is a scam involving the offer of a free trial of a credit rating service for a certain length of time after which £19.95 per month is charged. Foolishly I signed up for this not realising I had to cancel within 10 days. I was unable to access the so called service as I was not giventhe necessary code number. For the next two months my credit card was debited with the above amounts. Ifinally managed to get them to stop, but despite a fairly strong series of emails they still refuse to make any refunds. I have alsodone some further research into their parent company, Vertrue, which is incorporated in the USA and has been in court for similar fraudulent operations and is currently under investigation by Congress. It is a fraudulent scam and should be stopped by Trading standards. Various other things they have tried include Vistaprint and Hotelbookings.e529

• Pf
      Mar 22, 2010

hii have just had this scam pulled on me, but within a week i have had email today to phone them, they are refunding my money within 7 days what i did was get thier managing directors name (mr david forest) and bombarded him with emails telling him ina langue not printable just what i thought of him. also i contacted thier head office [protected]@KURDIA>NL in netherlands, did the same to them. emailed office of fair trading, and sent a not happy email to internet asking why they let this go on these frauds i found out have been going on since 2003 they are also nown as affinaty ltd, and have lots of different names they commite fraud under, please bombard them and phone as often as you can, ive even told them i was taking them to the small claims court, witch i was prepared to do i do hope this helps anyone else who has been victims of these fraudsters.. peter

• Re
      Mar 25, 2010
    England, Tyne and Wear
    United Kingdom

I have found that the Quickcreditscore is taking money wthout my permition as I was to understand this was to be a one off pament so
    I am going to cansell all payments as from today 24/3/2010

• Ka
      Apr 09, 2010
    quickcreditscore - Theft from my account
    folkestone
    United Kingdom

I went to my bank today to check my outgoings only to find that a company called quickcreditscore has been taking money out of my account since last November at £ 19 95 per month this has totalled to £ 100 so far.
    I have never given my details to this company and am absolutely fuming that they are stealing my money.
    Who do they think they are!!! I have now had to search the internet to find this company and need to stop it. where did they get my details from!!!
    I have just tried to ring them and they are closed, so i tried to email that didnt work.
    the only thing i can do is close my account, get a new card etc but i should not have to do this. These scams should be stopped.

• Al
      Jul 28, 2010
    quickcredit score
    United Kingdom

a charge was taken out of my account without prior warning, i complained and was told that it was my own fault basically for using their company, their overall attitude is if you fill one of their forms out it is your own fault, so be very carefull of this company, they seem to have no morals whatsoever?

• Sh
      Sep 18, 2010
    Norwich
    England, Norfolk
    United Kingdom

I went to this website for a free credit score. I was then charged £50.90 without my permission. The site ststed it would be less than this.

Is this website A SCAM?

What can i do about this as they took alot of money out of my Bank Account

Thanks

Shane

• Ai
      Sep 29, 2010

These people are taking money into my account without my consent, and want them to stop.

• Be
      Nov 04, 2010
    QUICKCREDITSCORE
    England, West Sussex
    quickcreditscore.co.uk

They have taken £14.99 from me with out my permission
    They said they sent me an email that i did not reply to so i became a member by default

• So
      Dec 09, 2010

i wish for you to cancel my membership as it wasnt explained properly i would be charged £14.95 a month. thanks

• So
      Dec 09, 2010

i would like you to cancel my membership as it was not explained properly that i would be chargfed £14.95 per month. thanks

• Pa
      Dec 29, 2010
    qickkcreditscore
    England, Tyne and Wear
    United Kingdom

payment taken from my bank account without my permission even though they claim that they sent me an e mail confirmation of my supposed enrolment & terms.

• De
      Jan 04, 2011

i have had £19.99 debited from my account, by you and im not a member, havent even had a credit report and have never been interested in signing up, i want a refund

Jan 05, 2011

Dear Pandma,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date. Membership is dependent on the input of your personal information; there is no other way that you would have become a member. We always ensure that our product offerings are clearly set out on our sign up pages and our aim is always to be transparent in all that we do. We send confirmation emails upon sign up to any of our programmes to the email address that was used to sign up to the programme, which sets out key information and highlights our quick and easy cancellation policy – If for some reason you did not receive this email please call [protected] and we will look into this matter for you.
    If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of these alternative methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

1. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
    2. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.

• Ju
      Jan 11, 2011
    quickcreditscore - taking monthly payments without my permission
    Quickcreditscore
    quickcreditscore.co.uk

Wanted to know my credit score so i saw that Quickcreditscore offered a free service. After realising their service was not free at all i decided not to go ahead with the application. Unknown to myself they had been taking £19.95 from my account for 9 months as a full member. I have since cancelled my so called membership by e-mail which takes 2 days to reply to each e-mail and asked for a refund. They twice declined my request for a refund (surprise, surprise) and so i will be taking the matter further.

• Ju
      Jan 15, 2011

I would like to say that the quickcreditscore website is not at all clear. I am very careful with which companies I choose to do business with and if I would have known that I had become a member then I would have cancelled it immediately. I did not recieve any e-mails from the company regarding membership and to continually take £19.95 from my account for 9 months for an unused membership is a disgrace. I tried to cancel the payments via my bank account service but they could not help me as the payments were not direct debits but repeated debit card payments which they thought to be very unusual. I have already contacted trading standards and told them of my experiences with quickcreditscore and they are now investigating. Nothing but a complete refund will be a satisfactory and just outcome.

Jan 18, 2011

Hello,

In response to your post I would like to ensure you that Adaptive Affinity do not receive personal details or indeed billing details from any other source. If for some reason your confirmation email did not reach your inbox it may have delivered to another folder. Also at the time that registration is complete a pop up appears on the page confirming registration and reminding you to add our email to your safe senders list in order that the email does not go into your spam folder. Where emails bounce back we always send a letter in the post confirming membership details.

In the event that there were some technical difficulties and you did not receive the email, you may be entitled to a refund. We ask that you email your details to this address:

[protected]@adaptiveaffinity.com (including your membership number and your full name and post code) and we will look into this matter for you.

Adaptive Affinity’s professional Customer Service team is standing by if you wish to discuss this matter or anything else in relation to our programmes. You (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

quickcredit score
    United Kingdom

I looked into having a credit check done, but then changed my mind and erased the details of my card no, etc. Today I find they have taken £14.95 off my cashplus debit card. I want this cancelled immediately as I did not even get my credit score, it went to some pop up. I want a refund by the end of the day or I am reporting them. I no longer wish to have any more dealings with this company. It did not tell me they would take any payment and I assumed because I had erased my details they could not do this. Please help me as I am desperate for that money back. Have scanned the document but it would not save as JPG.
    Jan Little

Dear Ms Little,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date. We always ensure that our product offerings are clearly set out on our sign up pages and our aim is always to be transparent in all that we do.

Membership confirmation is dependent on entering the necessary information on our sign up pages and submitting the information; there is no other way that you would have become a member. A thank you pop-up only appears on your screen once the relevant information has been submitted. Upon successful sign up to our programme we always ensure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership.

In order to ensure cancellation of membership you must contact us directly. Where a cancellation request has been received by us, regardless of the mode in which it has been delivered, cancellation is effective within 48 hours and no further payments are made towards the membership.

If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

• Hu
    quickcreditscore - fraud
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

quickcreditscore have been taking money from my bank account for around six months . At first i thought it was linked to a prepaid credit card i had called cashplus but as i cancelled the credit card they said it wasnt them . I rang the bank straight away and followed their advice and had my bank card cancelled straight away as quickcreditscore had obtained my details from the internet and had started withdrawing money straight away and continued to do so every month at the same amount it also showed as a card payment ( like a swipe ) so cacelling my card was the only solution . I would like further advice on how to get compensation and my money back and hope this complaint is registered.

• Sh
      Feb 15, 2011

Taking money out of my account without permission.QickCreditScore has taken money out of my accout without permission.This is theft.10 days later I saw another debit onto my accoutn .That is from Rewards.co.uk.Again another 14.95 pounds out of my account. I have not given any authorisation for these debits.Serious actions needs to be taken against such theft.

• Ke
      Feb 27, 2011
    quickcreditscore - unauthorised charges
    United Kingdom

I signed up for a free 30 day credit scoring service.At the end of that period I did not wish to continue the service however I find that the cmpany have been deducting monthly sums from my account via the details of my debit card.I want these deductions to cease forthwith and all monies taken to be returned.
    The reference ID given to me by the company is [protected]

Feb 28, 2011
    quickcreditscore - taking money without authorisation
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

this company has been taking money from my mums bank account for 9 months without permission. She never gave them her details, we do not know how it happened. Contacted them today and they told us the account had been cancelled via email on 21st of Feb, How did she cancel it without being able to login to an account that she didn't know about/have details for. This company is engaged in internet and financial services fraud. Do not use their free credit check facility (not that my mum did) as it will make it easier for them to continue these deceiptful practices?

Dear Mr Porter,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experience to date. We always ensure that our product offerings are clearly set out on our sign up pages and our aim is always to be transparent in all that we do.

We work closely with our partners and honour all our offering. We do offer free trial periods to our programmes, which allow you try the programme for free and to see if the programme is for you. So long as you cancel within the trial period you will not be charged.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always make sure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership and setting out exactly the date upon which billing will occur.

In order to ensure that your membership is cancelled, and you are no longer billed you will need to contact us via email or calling the contact centre (setting out your membership ID number), and we will ensure that your membership is cancelled.

Hello,

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages- there is no other way that you can become a member. Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

In order to ensure that the membership is cancelled (and no further payments are taken) your mother will need to telephone our call centre on [protected] and we will be able to assist further, and provide more information as to how she became a member.

Mar 01, 2011

This is simply not true and as my mother DID NOT join, she also therefore did NOT recieve a joinup email or information on how to cancel or indeed information on how to access the account so that she could cancel. I don't think that posting polite replies on complaint websites inferring that people are too dumb to know how to cancel a membership or read terms and conditions is going to hide the fact that either yourselves, or an agency affiliated to you are on a scam.

Apr 13, 2011

Dear Mr Harlow,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score programme). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically complete the process of inputting your details on our sign up pages- there is no other way that you can become a member otherwise. In this instance it seems then that your details have been accepted, and your registration was confirmed.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always ensure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on membership fees, the trial period and the ways that you can cancel membership. As we have no control over the settings of our members email inbox, and although at the end of the sign up process we advise people to add us to their contact list, they may not always do this, so the email could have ended up in the ‘junk’ email folder.

In order to ensure membership is cancelled (If you haven’t already) I ask that you contact us via email or calling the contact centre, making sure that you include your full name and full address details including post code .

• Sk
      Apr 22, 2011
    United Kingdom

i am disgusted to find £19.95 taken out of my bank account with no waring what so ever i want it refunded otherwise i have no option but to go to citizens advise and trading standereds

rachel douglas

[protected]@live.co.uk

Apr 26, 2011

Hello,

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages- there is no other way that you can become a member otherwise. Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always make sure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership. We also send out a reminder email before the first billing takes place setting out again the ways to contact us.

In order to cancel membership, you have to get in touch with us directly. Cancellation is effective from the date that the request is received. If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may also use any one of these methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services: