Quick Credit Score / charges

1 Wakefield, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

im very not happy i wenr onto this website for a FREE credit score and now for the last 2 months they have taken 24.95 out of my account. i never gave them permission to do so. what can i do to stop this? email [protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

• Ia
      19th of Nov, 2009

Unless you call them they wont cancel it had the same problem they have taken over 100 pounds from me they number is 08450261094

• Ia
      30th of Dec, 2009

My credit card has been debited & I have received no service. This is a scam - be warned!

• Ke
      6th of Jan, 2010

I've been hit too, the only solution is to get a new credit card, the credit card company say that "I given them permission to do so" like the reader above I haven't gave them permission, mu defence was that I didn't receive the good therefore broken the Trade Agreement Act. This getting the new credit card. It's the only way. Also point out that they don't respond to phonecalls or e-mails...

Avoid anything to do with Quickcredits fullstop...

Ring 0845 600 4388 for e-commerce (U.K.)

• Em
      17th of Feb, 2010

Has just happened to me they took £19.95 from my account. Thing is i did call and get it canceled on the 19th of January they informed me i didnt cancel with highscore credit but with quickcredit score... same company different phone numbers, i told them i had proof of the call that lasted 3 minutes and yet they still denied everything... Fuming!!!

People need to warned of this scam

• Po
      6th of Mar, 2010

We have the same peoblem, my bank has tried to stop payment but this also failed.
    I did a free check and did not agree to ANY contract of payment but now I cannot seam to stop this.
    Has anyone succesfully claimed anything back from these people.

• Ad
      7th of Apr, 2010

ive just been had by this nasty company...is there any way of stopping this or getting my money back...please e/mail me if ANYONE CAN HELP...thank you...[protected]@hotmail.com

• Ph
      10th of Apr, 2010

i have noticed cash withdrawals on my visa that i have not authorised

• De
      10th of Apr, 2010

Phil, My wife had the same problem and it seems someone else had used her card number on line to purchase items from Canada. You must contact the bank and let them know as soon as possible. They are usually very helpful and have a security section that deals with these problems. It took time but the bank fixed my wife's account and reimbursed her for the false purchases. Good luck
    Derek

• Cu
      23rd of Apr, 2010

Dear Member,
    We have read your comments and would be more than happy to answer any question you may have. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and your input is welcome.

Please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist you.

Email: [protected]@quickcreditscore.co.uk
    Phone: 0845 026 1094
    Fax: 0870 143 2344

Our contact centre is open Monday - Friday between the hours 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays. All calls are normally answered within one minute of you calling us.

If you call out of hours please leave a voice mail with you details and we will call you back within two working days.

Kind Regards

PO BOX 587
    Edgware, HA8 4DX
    United Kingdom Phone: 0845 026 1094
    Fax: 0870 143 2344
    Calls are charged at local rates from a BT landline Email: [protected]@quickcreditscore.co.uk Emails will be responded to within 2 working days. Opening hours:
    Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm

Their head office: (UK)
    Cavendish House, 369 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5AW

• Sh
      7th of Jan, 2011

i am shahid and also very dispointed from that
    company i dont why they took out money from my bank
    i have not signed any contract and not gave any permisson to take any payment from my account but look at them they totly look fraud company becuase they taking out money without thier permission. if any one know how can stop them please cotact me [protected]@gmail.com

18th of Mar, 2011

it is really horrible the same did happen with me.only how to treat them ---i know by claim to a judge and by helping a solicitors----we have to stop them business-------they are like hackers or robbers of account and it is crime----to use other people account ----without permission. therefore i did make decision will report to a court even international judge and we will start a case-----/i am from latvia/ on friday i did discover than they did pick from me 14 pounds-----without my permission/ .i am going to struggle till the end----and also my advice people never ever through wbsite to apply for loans or credits or ...whatever-it is dangerous a very-----because that people are using us naivity------doesnt matter it is england or latvia /exspecially in countrys where law is weak!---i am a sure i will get back my deductions if you wonna coorporate write me to my e mAIL ADDRESS

21st of Mar, 2011

twice money has been taken from my account and this was supposed to be a free service

• Ad
      22nd of Mar, 2011

Hello,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experience to date. We always ensure that our product offerings are clearly set out on our sign up pages and our aim is always to be transparent in all that we do.

We do offer free trial periods to our programmes, which allow you to see if the programme is for you. So long as you cancel within the trial period you will not be charged.

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages- there is no other way that you can become a member otherwise. Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always ensure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership, and another email is sent about half way through the trial period to notify you that the trial period is coming to an end.

In order to ensure membership is cancelled you will need to contact us via email or calling the contact centre.
    If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

1. Call +44 (0) 870 143 2343
    2. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
    3. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.

Kind regards,
    Adaptive Affinity Customer Service

• Pe
      23rd of Mar, 2011

I had the same dealings with them. I blogged it and they then sent legal threat saying what I wrote was libellous. Told them where to go.

• Wo
      27th of Mar, 2011

anyone have any luck getting your money back. I've been done for 7 months but canceled my account with onlinequickcreditscore within about a hour of singing up to it. but the Rubbish people carried on charging me for rewardnow.co.uk which ive never heard of and looks like it doent even work.. i want and demand my 138 pounds pack. believe a court order maybe on the cards...as i clearly canceled my account...

27th of Mar, 2011

yes...everybody ! i did call them on phone and they sad than they did finish membership----which i never did have in my life---- they even did promise /don, t abuse my account ---never ever-/----but just in case----i will keep in touch with very good company in london-----it is serious fraud reaction company by law ----elm house.i forgott address / .let, s see in website!/
    write them and do make complain bu the way i did realise ---how these people are getting your details----if you do apply for loan/never ever do that not anymore that detaqils they are swching to each other--as a loanfinders----but nothing is happening-----only charges---------------------they do make on us naivity a lot of money----by cathing us on website/ but 1.to, write them too by court.2.to write to the----serious fraud reaction------elm house/london. 3.to complain in court.4.if doesn, t help--------to change a bank details and never ever to do that internet---.-if you do need a loan-----go straight to agencys by taking of walk and next time be carefull.

27th of Mar, 2011

dear. people . again . a wictims of a fraud reactions around your accounts------------
    all of you --immideately to write to ; serious fraud reaction company
    mister-robert wardle-----------------
    elm house---10/16...
    elm street...
    london------WC1X-OBJ. !!! urgently to do that-----don, t complain in e mails, but to use this address and all your claims will work against that company
    and might be will destroy them, finally.!
    with the best regards again-----inese m..i did write already . my advice to do the same--- !111!1immediately.
    them telephone is------00-44-2072397272---london mister robert wardle ---the director.
    ---

28th of Mar, 2011

The company is registered on the financial services authority register as such, and the directors name is Andrew Millet. They are legally registered to administer non-investment based insurance policies. This therefore, leads me to the conclusion that their operations are indeed unlawful. Their details are as follows, as well as all registered trade names:

09716 - Adaptive Affinity Limited

HA8 5AW

+44 020 8952 0140 +44 020 8952 0140
    +44 020 8952 0150 +44 020 8952 0150
    andrew.[protected]@adaptiveaffinity.com

Notices: Able to hold and control client money only in respect of non-investment insurance contracts.

Registered Trade Names:
    Trading Name Reset Credit Score 08/06/2010
    Trading Name Rewards First 08/06/2010
    Trading Name Rewards Now 08/06/2010
    Trading Name VP Rewards 08/06/2010

I have lodged the following complaint against them, and sent it directly to their director:

To Andrew Millet/ Customer Services team at Quick Credit Score,

I am writing in regards to 2 unauthorised payments made from my
    current account. I had been referred to yourselves, through the
    loanfinder website, and had subsequently been guided, that this was a
    free trial after which, a monthly debit service charge would be set
    up. After realising your charges for such services (which were
    unavailable to me), I cancelled the application. I have however
    learned, to my subsequent disbelief 2 payments have already been
    debited, and a further pended to be paid in coming days. Details are
    as follows:

02 Mar 11 QUICKCREDITSCORE.CCD 9632 DEB 14.95
    31 Jan 11 QUICKCREDITSCORE.CCD 9632 DEB 14.95
    + Pending Payment on the 28th March 2011 for a further debit of 14.95.

I have in response, sought advice from my bank, the Citizens Advice
    Bureau, and thankfully my employer whereby I have learned I am able to
    acquire free legal representation. I can appreciate that the sums
    specified above, only amount to a small total of £44.85, however I
    would like to advise, that without a response within 5 working days of
    receipt of this email, and the set up of a tangible and subsequent
    refund, I shall be pursuing the recovery of said funds through the
    legal system, as well as lodging a formal complaint with the Financial
    Services Authority under your registered trade name [509716 - Adaptive
    Affinity Limited].

Please also assume that this is also a request to cancel any future
    debit payments to which the company holds against my name.

Find my contact details below. I may not be able to answer a call
    during work, however please leave a message, and I shall get back in
    touch.

I shall keep you posted in the meantime whether I am successful. If anyone has any queries in the meantime, feel free to email me on a.t.[protected]@gmail.com

29th of Mar, 2011

The best way in order to get this company closed down, and some action taken is by writing your complaint at the following website:

Or sending an email to the financial services authority on: consumer.[protected]@fsa.gov.uk
    Alternatively you can call them on: 0845 606 1234

We need numbers contacting the relevant government bodies, for the right people to actually notice, and stand up to what can only be described as aggressive, manipulative and misleading marketing.