Quality Wholesale Homes / Scammed

1 Evansville, WY, United States Review updated:

I feel like I've just been raped. I thought I was getting my dream home, but what I got was scammed. In 2005 I owned my current home free and clear. I was talked into getting a loan on it. I was taken then for the sum of 20, 000.00 It was by someone I considered a friend. I was put in a two year balloon payment which I couldn't pay. I was told I would have all my debts paid off, and would be able to refinance. It didn't happen. Then on September 4th 2007 my oldest son was in a fatal car accident. I was told that I had a new loan to refinance my home. While my son lay in the hospital fighting for his life (which he lost), I was told I needed to replace my roof, and they would fund the loan. I was suppose to close on Sept. 18th, it took me a couple weeks to realize we didn't close. I called the finance company and was told the woman I was working with had quit working there, and I was left out in the cold, and out my home. I managed to talk the people who financed my house into an extention for another two years. It's almost up. So, when I got the e-mail from Quaility Wholsale Homes, and pre-qualified for my loan for a new home I was the happiest I'd been since my son's death. I was going to be able to put his 3 year old daughter into a nice home to be raised in. I related all of this information to Brock Henning when he told me I had quailified for a new home.

I was then told that If I wanted my home delivered free of charge saving me 11, 000.00 dollars I had to send 1, 000.00 by July 1st, 2009. I didn't have the money to send. I was telling my son of 22 years of age how I needed to try to come up with the 1, 000.00 saving me 11, 000.00 for delivery of my new home. When his wife found out I needed the money she opted to do whatever she needed to to get me the 1, 000.00 for the free delivery. She was soo exited for me. They ended up pawning all of their firearms to get me the 1, 000.00 t0 send to Brock.

Needless to say. I had to call them today (July 9, 2009), to tell them that I had been scammed yet again on a home. A roof over my three children's heads. I cried all day long, and seriously felt like I had just been raped. My dignity, my pride, my sense of self worth all went down the drain, as I realized I had been taken for 1, 000.00 dollars, plus a roof over my children's heads. I feel really stupid right now, and that's hard for a woman whom everyone considers very intelligent. This is no better then foreigners scamming citizens of the United States by all their scams. I really thought I was too smart to be scammed again on a home. The harsh reality being I just wasn't. I will gladly be a part of anyone or anything, or any court case, making these people pay for what they've done to me and my children. Count me in!!! I will not be happy until these people are behind bars, and all their victims compensated. I do have legal experience and family in our Criminal Investigation department in which I will be contacting tomorrow to see what can be done.

Comments

10th of Jul, 2009

You are part of a long line of people that have been scammed by Quality Wholesale Home. Several have lost $5000. + I sent an email to Dateline NBC to see if I can get someone's attention. Some people have asked why the FBI hasn't gotten involved; my guess is no one has talked to them. or the Federal Trade Commission. I'm surprised that you were able to talk to them did they tell you that Quality is NO LONGER IN BUSINESS! Actually they have yet again changed their name to avoid negative actuations. They are now

DSH has again changed their business name.
    The name of the new scam business is:
    Goldbilt.com and Goldbuilt.com
    1633 Main St. Suite A-335
    Billings, MT 59105
    Toll Free: (866) 246-2099
    Fax: (888) 632-2111
    Email: sales@goldbilt.com Phone:(866) 246-2099

if you look on this site you will see a posting from Goldbilt saying they are not Quality. if you read both websites you will find that they are exactly the same. another question I have about that posting is, if Goldbilt is in MT why is the person posting it from South Carolina?
    If you have legal connections I would be interested in knowing what kind of advice they have. you can the them I have been in contact with about 15 people that have lost money, I know someone else that has close to 100 names. Keep me posted on what you find out. send me an email .

• Ri
      8th of Aug, 2009

I was also scammed from these companies and have a MSCO for a home that has been paid for in full