Qingdao Shunfa Hair Factory / These people are a rip off, scam and fraud

United States Review updated:

I contacted Shunfa hair and spoke to a rep Kevin. He assured me the wig i wanted meet my requirements. He guaranteed me that i will receive my wig on 8/05/11. He said as soon as you pay Pay Pal please send me a copy of the receipt which i did within 10 mins. Then he told me he doesn't have the jet black wig in Malaysian Human Hair, that he'd send me 1B off black Chinese hair in 8 days. I told him that if he don't refund my money so i can get a wig on Friday that no one will order from them again. His manager Betty contact me by phone saying how good they are and wait 8 days for my money. I told her the same, refund my money. They refuse to refund my $202. Betty sent me an email stating she's not refunding my money, i will wait 8 days. I told her she's crazy. She said go through Pay Pal and get it and never returned emails or my money.

These people are a rip off, scam and fraud! Please do not buy from them. I had to dispute with Pay Pal to get my money.

Go

More Qingdao Shunfa Hair Factory Complaints & Reviews

Comments

25th of Apr, 2012

PEOPLE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY "QINGDAO SHUNFA HAIR FACTORY" THEY ARE A COMPLETE SCAM AND FRAUD!!!THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND THEN ONCE YOU HAVE MADE A ORDER AND PAYMENT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR BACK FROM THEM (which is my case)
    THEY COMPLETELY LIED TO ME ABOUT A ORDER!!! I HAVE OPENED A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THESE SCUMS!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT THIS COMPANY! DO NOT BUY FROM "QINGDAO SHUNFA HAIR FACTORY" THEY ARE A SCAM AND A FRAUD!!!

• Al
      25th of Apr, 2013

Dont buy from them!!! im wainting since 3 months for my order and get no answers to my mails. they steal your money, you get nothing, you cant even open a paypal dipute, they only cover up to 45 days after buying. this is fraud, DONT BUY FROM THEM!!

• Za
      6th of Mar, 2014

yes shunfa do not keep their promise...
    some orders take more than 5 months..this peoples are greedy

29th of Jul, 2015

I'm not agree with you, I order a lot of time to Shunfa and always they give me the best product with a very good quality. May be they've made an error one time but currently, this is one of the biggest suppliers in China.

29th of Jul, 2015

I'm also not okay, they always send my goods in 5 to 7 days, and i never has a problem with them. They offer good prices and decent service.

• So
      29th of Jul, 2015

With me they have always been okay, reception in one weeks and i'm doing business with them for years. they have a reactive customer service and they practice good prices.

• Ro
      19th of Jan, 2016

I have to comment... I have used Shunfa hair for almost 5 years. Most of my orders are delivered on time and as expected. If on any occasion something has not been 100% correct Shunfa have always resolved this.
    I buy toupee and extensions direct from many factories in China and Korea and I can honestly say Shunfa are in my top 3

• Vi
      25th of Oct, 2017

@Rootstotips which are the companies I could trust from china. Could you please list out. [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• St
      2nd of Apr, 2016

We are working with this company at the moment but I did not meet any problem with them. Their service is very correct and satisfying.

19th of Apr, 2016

Dealt with this company two years ago with an employee named Grace and I had on the piece because I do not know a second company I love China and the people of China, the company cut off in anything Chinese they are swindlers and there have respect for customers and today I am with them at odds because of an order 4 months ago No. I would advise anyone to deal with this company so as not to regret

• Mi
      13th of Jan, 2019

looks good only in their videos.. actual product that you receive is of very poor quality. they are big liars too as they make it seem like they will do everything for you by agreeing to all your requests. don't trust them.

• Kr
      10th of Feb, 2019

You get sent fake looking cheap quality hair which is completely different to their YouTube videos, don’t buy from them. They will lie to you and tell you to try their hair but you are wasting your money.

• Ke
      7th of Mar, 2019

@Kris442 Hi Kris442. Sad to hear what you experienced. Have you tried ordering from Newtimes Hair, also a supplier from China? Im wondering if they are scam, im about to make an order from them soon. Hope there is really a supplier in china in good faith. I cant beae balding anymore.

• Am
      21st of Mar, 2019

Yes they are fake and spam, not responsible and low quality products .

• Am
      21st of Mar, 2019

Yes, they are fake and spam, low quality and not responsible and big lier