Pyramid Collection / Misrepresented merchandise/grossly overpriced
I recently ordered the black pirate queen dress to be my wedding dress. When I placed the order, the dress was pictured with a purple bodice and the description stated "shirred and elasticized around the bodice." I read through the entire description and not once did it mention the bodice being sold separately, or even give the option on the page. I noticed today when I went to the site, that it's been changed, now it clearly states that it is sold separately and gives you the option on the page. I think it's curious timing if you ask me. The dress itself is $100!!! It would be worth it if it were made of decent materials, but it's a thin see-through layer of cotton...nothing else! The shipping was RIDICULES!!! It cost me $12 to get the dress stuffed into a bag and shoved into my mailbox through the USPS!!! I spoke to a customer service rep for their site who called me a liar because the site was not changed and the best she could do for me is let me send it back so they can refund my shipping costs. This site is not to be trusted, they have grossly over priced product and it's represented falsely. I will be sending the dress back for a full refund of all my shipping costs and the cost of the dress. They should be ashamed of themselves for running a business this way, and I hope in the future they respect thier customers, because I feel terribly disrespected.
More Pyramid Collection Complaints & Reviews
- The Pyramid Collection / Passport to Fun - Both companies are shady and fraudulent! 
- The Pyramid Collection - non-delivery, yelled at by customer service 
- Pyramid Collection - DON'T BUY FROM THEM! 
- Pyramid Collection - Total SCAM & misrepresentation 
- Pyramid Collection - Unreliable and Shady 
- The Pyramid Collection - catalog
- The Pyramid Collection - mailing their catalog despite me not being subscribed
- The Pyramid Collection - Too little too late
- Pyramidcollection.com - Super tiny pants
- Pyramidcollection.com - Not to be trusted!