Pyramid Collection / Misrepresented merchandise/grossly overpriced

1 355 Maine St.Massachusetts, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-333-4220

I recently ordered the black pirate queen dress to be my wedding dress. When I placed the order, the dress was pictured with a purple bodice and the description stated "shirred and elasticized around the bodice." I read through the entire description and not once did it mention the bodice being sold separately, or even give the option on the page. I noticed today when I went to the site, that it's been changed, now it clearly states that it is sold separately and gives you the option on the page. I think it's curious timing if you ask me. The dress itself is $100!!! It would be worth it if it were made of decent materials, but it's a thin see-through layer of cotton...nothing else! The shipping was RIDICULES!!! It cost me $12 to get the dress stuffed into a bag and shoved into my mailbox through the USPS!!! I spoke to a customer service rep for their site who called me a liar because the site was not changed and the best she could do for me is let me send it back so they can refund my shipping costs. This site is not to be trusted, they have grossly over priced product and it's represented falsely. I will be sending the dress back for a full refund of all my shipping costs and the cost of the dress. They should be ashamed of themselves for running a business this way, and I hope in the future they respect thier customers, because I feel terribly disrespected.

Comments

• Sf
      13th of Oct, 2009

Pyramid Collection has the WORST customer service I have EVER encountered...and I mean EVER. I have been trying to get my money back for days now on an item they ran out of. The order opperators insist on just transferring you to some "customer service" number where you will sit on hold for a MINIMUM of 25 minutes. I've had to deal with this 4 times now, and still have not gotten my money back - even after I was assured last week that the funds were being credited back. I am now at the point where I am contacting my credit card company to reverse the transaction. I will NEVER purchase another damn thing from them again and will advise others not to either. Other merchants carry the same, if not similar items and we consumers should not have to put up with this kind of crap.