Purity Mineral Science / Unable to contact

1 Farmers Branch, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-363-6797

I ordered the "free sample" of the Purity mineral foundation. I did not realize until I placed the order that I was signing up for a monthly subscription. After I recieved the sample I realized that it was not something I really wanted and returned the sample. This should have unsubscribed me from this program. Several weeks later I noticed a $59.99 charge on my debit card. I still have not been able to contact anyone either by phone or by email to get this matter resolved. The charge also put my checking a count into a negative balance thus causing an overdraft fee of $35.00 to be charged to my account and several checks to be declined. This caused by bills to be late amongst other problems.

Comments

• Ya
      10th of Jun, 2008

The similar thing thing happened to me. I returned the product according to their direction, but I still got charged $59.99. I will call them again to ask the money back. If the problem can't be resolved. I will call my credit card company to get money back.

The customer.

• Li
      27th of Aug, 2008

I hate to say this, but it VERY CLEARLY says that you will be charged the FULL price after 14 days. It's a 14 day trial that you are required to send back to them or pay for. It also VERY CLEARLY says that you will be automatically signed up for their club where they will send you monthly shipments and autobill you. PLEASE, if you are going to complain about this at least have the decency to complain about something that isn't your own fault. READ THE FINE PRINT WHEN YOU PURCHACE ONLINE.

• Pl
      1st of Apr, 2010

Well maybe you should keep your mouth shut if you hate to say that BS you just stated. The company is as clear as mud when you are going through the purchasing portion of the whole ordeal, however after everything is said and done they tell you very clearly in an email that is sent out immediately after the purchase without the option to back out!!! I'm sure you are just a spokes person for that company other wise why would you state this BS the way you did?????!!!