Purity Mineral Science / Fraud and Scam

1 United States

My wife ordered a sample of a tooth whitner and the cost was only supposed to be 1.00 for the sample. Next thing we know she gets makeup, diet pills, four subriptions to the cellphone, two mailing clubs, and an auto delivery schdule. She never wears makeup, not on a diet, dosen't do mail clubs, and dosen't even text on the cell phone. We were charged 8.95, 1.00 x 2, 79.95 twice. I had my credit card company take them off my charges and mark them as fraudulent. I am even suprised that the credit card company does business with these clowns. I had to close my account out with my credit card company in order to avoid future charges from this company. This company refuses to close her imaginary account. Let them charge away now on a closed credit card. And oh, by the way, they are not getting their products back unless they send me a postage paid mailer to mail them back in. I am not paying to mail something back she did not order. Do not do business with these people. They will try to take you for everything you are worth.

Ra