Pure Cleanse / withdrawal charges on bank account

1 MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 978-686-7009

I tried a free trial of a diet product, Pure Cleanse. I was eventually charged for the item after the trial was over. I called to cancel the order on June 26, 2009, and was given a confirmation #4985. I am now seeing charges from my bank account again.

Comments

• Su
      7th of Sep, 2009

still waiting for my refund post return of 2 items. I filed a complaint with my chase visa.susan

• Je
      10th of Oct, 2009

I NEVER requested a trial. I just looked at my online bank account and saw a debit for 79.95. There was a phone number below this Pending transaction, so I called it. There was a message saying "thank you for calling Jun Pure Cleanse. I have never heard of it.

• Kr
      29th of Oct, 2009

My name is Kristen G Sprow-Byrd, your company charged my debit card $79.95 and another 0.64 cents was debited for VISA International - I never ordered anything from Jun Pure. In fact I did not know what the company was about or who you were until I googled the name Jun Pure. Since I am allowed a certain amount of overdraft (with charges) my bank went ahead with the debit charging me $27 each debit charge. I would like the $79.95 posted back to my account IMMEDIATELY - this was an unauthorized charge made on Oct 22, 2009 by your company from my bank account.

I called and left two messages with my name and contact phonne number, I called once and actually spoke to a live person who just hung up on me when I said I never visited a website, answered an email, or advertisement phone call giving my consent for this product - believe me this is the last product I would EVER need.

Once again my name is Kristen G Sprow-Byrd and I would like the $79.95 funds posted back to my account IMMEDIATELY! THIS WAS A FRAUDULANT CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT AND IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU INTERNET SERVICE I WOULD SUGGEST YOU FIX IT...